Does it mean anything..?

if a guy giving a speech in class keeps looking directly at me? one time in particular he only looked at the teacher and me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it could be any number of reasons. For instance when I took Public Speaking I would stare at one guy far more often than the other people (except maybe the teacher). Did I have a crush on the guy? No I didn't (I'm strait). The reason I was starring? I thought his hair was kinda funny and looking at it kind of relieved the tension of public speaking. I'm not saying he's looking at you because you have a physical defect, he may very well like you. I mean don't get your hopes up. Sometimes a stare is just a stare

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he just finds it comforting to look at you. But also, maybe he likes you. If you like him, just start flirting with him. If you don't, just try to ignore the fact that he stares at you during his speeches, or just be flattered.

What Girls Said 2

• I've had the same experience with a guy in my creative writing club. He would always read peoms that he wrote for the entire class(god they were so beautiful) and he would look directly at me and smile. And he would also go out of his way just to talk to me. That was weeks ago. Now he ignores me and his poems are about rejection and anger.

So what I'm going to have to say is that right now he looks like he has taken some interest in you. If you have a thing for him, don't get your hopes too high. But if you think he is creepy or can't stand him, just hope that the stares mean nothing. Hey he might have even just really liked your hair. :)

• maybe he's just comfortable looking at you because he doesn't feel like you're judging him