What are Guys looking for?

Ok, I want in on the secrets, boys! What turns you on? Blond or brunnette? What body shape do you prefer? What qualities do you look for when girl-hunting? What do you think is sexy that girls might do/you want them to do? I wanna know what I'm maybe doing wrong and what we need to know in general about the male species, I know everybody's opinions are diffrent so tell me what kind of person you are and what kind of girls you are in to. Are there things we girls SHOULDNT do? Tell all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go brunette if you can. Blondes are everywhere, I love girls with brown or darker hair. I tend to go for move curvy women but anything healthy is nice to me. I think it's sexy when a girl is interested in me. Friendly and funny is also a plus. Not too into themselves. That's a turnoff. I like a girl to take care of herself but sometimes people need to get over themselves. I love individuality. It makes things interesting and fun. I usually go for girls completely different than me for this reason. I think dating someone different than you can be great.

What Guys Said 3

• There's no hard and fast rule, everyone is looking for something different. I wouldn't really look at a girl who doesn't play sports, cause that's basically all I do, but that's not the case for most guys. Different strokes for different folks, you know?

• Brunettes are hot... Never really liked blonds most of them give off an aura of self-centeredness (well not generalizing but the blonds I've met have been bitches)

• I usually go for the girls who look the friendliest that way if I do get turned down they probably won't be harsh about it.

What Girls Said 0