Hair removal on guys?

I'm a 16 year old guy and for some reason... just really hate body hair. Is it considered gross if I get rid of most of my body hair? (Legs, Pubic, Underarms, Perianal, etc.) Are there any disadvantages?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to tell you what I think of guys without body hair because guess what? It doesn't matter what I think, or what anyone else thinks. It's YOUR body, and you decide what feels most comfortable for you. If that's what you want to do, go for it. Haters to the left, I say. :)

What Girls Said 12

• I don't like hair, so I say shave it off if you don't either! I do think no leg hair on a guy is weird though but if you don't like it, get rid of it! It will make you sweat less, and I think a guy with less hair is more attractive than a guy with a lot of it.

• I think it`s awesome when guys get their body hair under control or totally eliminated. I think they look so much better without all that hair. Probably the disadvantages would be is the constant maintenance (but if women can maintain their body hair, so can men!).

• I like guys natural unless they are like Robin Williams. It's alright as long as you don't over do it.

• Its cool I mean I hate body hair too, just wax t so it doesn't get worse

• I don't think you should get rid of your leg hair or under arm hair trust me girls won't like it they'll feel like their dating a little boy who hasn't hit puberty yet. We want a man not a little boy. Your pube hairs are another story, yes shave them no one wants a jungle down there or at least just trim it.

• I don't know about other girls but I wouldn't date a guy with no armpit or leg hair... its gay and I don't like gay boys I like men ;)

• yup look at those eyes ;) besides having a good body is over rated the first guy seems more real

• If you hate body hair, then go ahead and get rid of it. Who cares what people think? It's your body and if you don't want hair on it, don't let anyone stop you.

• Men have hair that's all I'm sayin

• I hate hairy! Go for it girls find clean more attractive well the ones I know do anyway :)

• id much rather be with a hairy SOB then someone that shaves. but its really your decision

• Hairy men's body = masculinity!

• The less hair the better, in my opinion. Go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• But an ideal girl likes her guy to be smooth & realizes there's more to maturity than hair.

Here is how to shave your pubic hair: 1st cut the hairs short. Apply conditioner or something creamy to the pubic area. Then shave upwards in the opposite direction of the hairs with a 5-bladed razor. Be sure to shave hard to make it smooth. Afterwords to avoid getting beginners side effects wash the area off with acne cleanser or anti-bacterial dishwasher soap. It only takes me 5 minutes to shave it & I shave about 3x a week. If done right you will be incredibly smooth like me. If you do experience beginners side effects don't panic, just put acne cream on the bumps, pop them if you can, keep up the shaving routine, & they should go away within a month. It's just like starting a new medicine.

Here are the benefits of pubic hair removal: 1st of all the absence of pubic hair is a lot more erotic & sensational. It's easier to get sexually excited & masturbate. You'll feel sexier, younger, & more naked when you're naked. If you're a girl your guy will be able to see your vagina when you're naked. For girls it makes their periods easier to clean up because the hair just traps in blood & junk. It's cleaner because hair traps in odors & dirt & is one less thing to wash when you take a shower. One of the reasons I started shaving is because pubic hair was a distraction when I saw that area, I would kill time twirling the hairs. Pubic hair can get caught in stuff like your zipper. & you won't leave long gross hairs on the toilet or in the bath.

• I have been with a few girls that shave and have also shaved downstairs a few times. Sex seems to be a lot more sensitive and a little more kinky. But to each is their own.

• Shave away! Swimmers do.