What is a guys opinion..

Ok so I'm kinda.. "gifted" what I mean is I have more body hair than most girls. I have a happy trail and peach fuzz on my stomach and back. I hate this and I'm really self-concious about it. What do you guys think about a girl with this problem? And please be honest, I don't care if you say "eww that's discusting" or "thats sick" I just want an honest opinion.

I also forgot to mention now that the two guys said "shave" I shaved a small portion on my side where it isn't visible, and it grew back darker which made me think "im never shaving there again!" so shaving is out of the question.. just saying ..
also, its not pokey at all its smooth, there's just hair there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres nothing wrong with a little hair on a woman except for society's Barbie doll image of women. I don't think you should shave it.. I don't wanna shave off my face some days, let alone all my body hair! Why should you? Those who are adamant you shave are just stuck in that Barbie mentality.. Let it grow!

What Guys Said 4

• When you run your hand over it, does it poke your skin? If you really wanted to use nair or shave or whatever, that'd work, but really I'm not going to care if it's wispy soft girl body hair

• its like forearms hair so its smooth and you can tell its there just my touching lol its not like boys happy trail

• Well I have never encountered this first hand, but I can say I prefer a clean shaved woman. So I would say, to pamper yourself as often as you need to. I'm sure someone in this world likes it though, that's just my opinion.

• If it bothers you why not just shave it? I shave my happy trail all the time so my stomachs nice and smooth.

• Shave! ! ! ! !

What Girls Said 1

• That whole shaving and it comes back darker thing is a myth. So I don't know how that happened to you. Just shave the hair off whenever you shower.