How do you dress for winter?

So this is my first year in a place with winter. What is a good store to go to to get winter clothes? & what outfits do you guys like to see on girls in the winter? Girls what are you favorite winter clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• OOOH! I live in the mountains, so I feel perfect to answer this for you! haha, OK. American Eagle and the Buckle are my winter fix! Buy thermals in plain colors or stripes, and layer with those awesome puffy vests. They're cute for going shopping downtown, walking your dogs, school, etc. ALso, buckle sweaters are really cute with skinny jeans and stylish boots (try nordstrom for the boots, really cute!) Buckle also has shirts called "Burnouts" and they're tight fitting and have cute patterns, but theyre long sleeved and comfortable. Layer these with cardigans and cute gray hoodies!

Basically, LAYERS AND UGGS!

If its really cold, invest in a leather jacket (I wear my bomber all the time, it is so worth it!) Winter coats from north face are also really warm and cute! OOOH! and North Face has cute hats too! And try some of those gloves with the fingers cut out, but you can flip it over and make mittens... you know what I'm talking about? they are awesome, and really good for basically everything.

Shoes- Tennis shoes, boots, Converse, NO FLIP FLOPS

HOPE THIS HELPS! have fun this winter!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't go out in winter. At all.

What Girls Said 6

• wear leggings under your jeans for extra warmth, it will make a huge difference

there are plenty of stores that sell winter clothes like

- american eagle outfitters

-H&M

-forever 21

-Macy's

-JCpennys

scarves, gloves, earmuffs= you can find plenty of those at forever 21 for a good price

thermals and sweatshirts to layer under your clothes

thick socks

please do not buy ugg boots, they are plain looking boots that are overprice, although they are comfy, but you can still find plenty of stylish comfy boots out there.

• dark jeans, boots, a bold colour top and leather jacket with the occasional scarf or hat as an accessory are my winter staples.

• i Like jeans And Long Jumper a Nice One Tho Not a grannyfyed One :D And Some Boots :D

• I lived in wisconsin and like the majority of people wear columbia jackets! I had a light purple/dark purple sort of blue one, and it was a 3 in one and it was pretty good for wisconsin weather.

• Go to a mall or department store. All stores have jackets, boots, scarves, gloves, hats, earmuffs, leggings...everything you'll need to stay warm.

• i like express and H&M for their comfy sweaters