Ladies what do think about guys who wear leather coats?

Title says it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• It kind of depends on the size/length/fit of the jacket, and what you wear it with. In general, when I think of a guy in a leather jacket, I think "sexy" lol. But if its a long (past upper thigh) leather jacket, I probably wouldn't like it. The ultimate sexy outfit with a leather jacket that I would think of, is dark skinny (but loose-ish) jeans, a burnout v-neck or plaid button-up, and a black leather jacket, and maybe some ray ban shades, and some vans shoes. I would melt.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I think its cool

• It depends on the guy. If he has the confidence to pull it off (and usually, a manlier build), then sure!

• sexxxy

• nothing wrong with it

• not usually my thing but I guess it depends on the individual. It it makes you feel good and you think you look good then go for it, confidence is always sexy :)

• Stylish.

What Guys Said 1

• Hello, girls. Nice discussion going on. In my opinion, leather coats are amazing to wear. It looks nice on wearing. It's one of my favorites wearing attires. Leather jackets are stylish and durable. Recently I have purchased a classic bomber leather jacket from A1 FASHION GOODS and It was awesome to wear.