Should I go blond? need opinions!

so I've had black hair my whole life and its getting boring now and I want to go blond or maybe get highlights. what do you girls and guys think ?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Leopard spots would be hot.

Or tiger stripes.

Whatever you decide, make sure the carpet matches the drapes.

My $.02? Natural black hair is sexy. Certainly sexier than a bleach or dye job in another color.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Don't change it

0|0
    0|0
  • Abolutely not, you look great as it is, your dark complexion would make going blond look not as good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're absolutely gorgeous as you are. Your dark hair suits your complexion, don't go blonde!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look hot already. I don't think being blond would make you look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • your so hot now, don't change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no, just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Please don't. Black is great on you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Black looks really good on you! Blond hair usually matches girls with lighter skin and you're pretty tan so I wouldn't do it if I were you.

If you REALLY want to change it then maybe you could go dark to medium brown. Blond is too much of a drastic change.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you obviously tan, if you dyed your hair blond you would look fake. Please don't you look pretty the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your profile pic is you, NO WAY. It would look very unnatural on you. Your dark hair is beautiful. If you're ready for a change try a different cut, or try curling or straightening it.

0|0
    0|0
  • iike your hair the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • nah...it would look awkward

0|0
    0|0