Q for the girls: Clothes on guys?

What clothes do girls find attractive on guys? Jeans, dress shirts, muscle shirts or what? Give us as much details and in depth as possible. I heard girls always look at guy's shoes judges the guy based on them. Is this true? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think I knew what I liked. There were two different styles, "the dirty boy," which was things like longer or shaggy hair, and band logo shirts, some "skater" guys fit into this category, and the short bill cut hats (I'm not sure what they are called) are really cute. And then the "clean cut boys," which would be short nicely cut hair, dress shirts often with the plain white t underneath and good jeans or kahki's, shoes like DrMartens. But recently I've been attracted to guys that don't fit the bill for either one of them at all. So sometimes, it isn't about the clothes. But those are the two looks that draw me in first.

What Girls Said 12

• It really depends, I don't think there's a certain type of clothing I like. Maybe just darker clothes, I think black is a really flattering color on most people lol. I guess I don't really notice shoes much, but converse and vans usually look pretty good.

I mean I absolutely love dress shirts, but I know guys don't like to wear them very often so other than that I don't really care. I'd say as long as you're not wearing something ratty/dirty/old, then it's probably fine hah. :]

• It really all depends on the girl.bc we all have different type.or even more than one type look for a guy.i mean I find guys dressed in cowboy clothes is hot .and I also think a guy in a nice pair of jeans or slacks with a polo on is hott too.also a guy with jeans and no shit.deff. hot.but like I said it all depends on how picky the girl is.and what she likes! but every girl likes a guy tht looks nice.so as long as you think you look hot and you are confident.u should be fine!

• I like jeans and a t shirt. I don't mind if he wears a dress shirt. low rise jeans are hot.

• No the shoes is the last thing I look at. Its more how they carry them self. As long as they match and there clothes are clean they have my attention. Plus it depends on the girl. Some girls like the skater boy type, some like the preppy type. I personally don't care. I have looked at guys with hats on, and nice polo shit, I have looked at guys with DC clothes on. Its more how they carry them self I think.

• I like my simple country boys. Camo pants (or tight fitting jeans) with hunting boots, a nice huge belt buckle and a dixie outfitters shirt with a rebel flag hat that has a fish hook. But it also depends on the guy and the shape they have. Some clothes look better on certain guys, as the same is for girls. I don't like the preppy boys as much. They look like they try too hard. I hate collar poppers! And the shoes? I never really pay much attention to the shoes unless the dude is wearing loafers. :) I have seen boys wear shorts and work boots. That just looks tacky. I would want a guy to wear something that matches his personality. Like my country boy persona. If I see you wearing clothes like that, I assume that you like fishing and hunting, ride four-wheelers, getting down and dirty in the mud and quite possibly drive a huge truck.

• yeah I'd say it really depends on the girl..

i love the "guido" look ;) it's hell fine

ripped jeans( usually from abercrombie, armani exchange, hollister)

vnecks, track jackets, ed hardy, anything with taste.

pumas and jordans for shoes.

ear piercings, spikey hair, a gold chain.

most people don't like this look but whatever, I do =)

• i don't look at shoes lol

I HATE MUSCLES SO IDK

i love I mean LOVEEE baggy clothes I hate tight clothes umm

• To me shoes doesn't really matter. I don't look at shows and clothes most times. I Just look at his face and body

• hat to the side, baggy jeans, fresh tee and kicks. that's hella hot. :D

• It all depends on the girl.

• I like when a guy wears a muscle shirt.And sometimes dress shirts

• I think its nice when a guy wears a fitting pair of jeans and a clean button-down dress shirt.Gets me every time.

What Guys Said 1

• Dress to be yourself. If you're a jeans and t-shirts kind of guy don't go parading around with your button up shirt and your blowout. Get a style that fits yourself and be confident with it.

I parade around normally with sweat pants and t-shirts. Sometimes sporting my giants jerserys. And a lot of women like me. So just be comfortable in your own shoes

• Good advice here, just to add: Who are you? and if you can't answer that, who do you want to be? dress according to your personality and like the cliche goes, you wear the clothes, not the other way around.

Chances are, the way you look is going to attract the girl that will best mirror you.

Emo guys will attract lesbians, see the match made in heaven?