Does this look good?

I've been experimenting with new things to wear, was wondering if this would look good if I wore it to school tomorrow.

link

link

link

link

link

Don't know if the pics are good, I was strugglin' with my cellphone camera T.T

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cute. It's a nice way to dress down more casually when you added the sweater. The gray and green have about the same gray scale so it compliments each other well. But if I have those 2 items of clothing, I know that I won't be wearing both of them together often because its the type of outfit that suppose to be a one time deal. I would feel if I wear it again in a couple of weeks, people would remember that outfit (I like to wear my clothes as if they're a new outfit everyday) especially with the cute flower designs and stuff. Not saying that it's not cute, cause its adorable, but a heads up that a lot of people make a mistake on is wearing the same type of outfit often (it makes you look like you don't have that many clothes).

• lol I have that problem, that's why I'm trying to change things up now

• Yea lol I went through that when I was in high school. It doesn't help that I didn't have a job and I had to save all my money to get clothes I wanted. Try getting clothes with less obvious designs and maybe layering shirts and tank tops(tons of different colors and maybe some with lace). The jacket you got can be worn in many different ways from casual to dressy to more formal. I'm sure you'll have fun with it :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• CUTE! I love that green jacket. I like it with the color grey, but I personally wouldn't wear a hoodie. I like to "dress up," and for me, a hoodie is too casual. BUT if you feel most comfortable wearing a hoodie, go for it! :) It doesn't look bad at all, if that's what you're asking, it's just not my personal taste.

• They are pretty good pics for cellphone pics, and I like the outfit. But I know squat as my school has a uniform policy. ^-^ I just wear comfy things afterschool.

• yeah great combination

• Yep looks cute.

• love the jacket!