How to dress to impress?

how should I dress to appeal to an organized, proper, intelligent and sweet kind of girl? pics and examples would be greatly appreciated

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweaters are nice but it might seem a bit geeky. Go for more fashionable brands your age. My best friend shops at express a lot. And he tends to like the types of girls you just described. Given he's a good looking guy, he does have the type of style those girls would appeal to. But if you like the sweater, try this type of style:

link

a nice plaid shirt is also a nice proper look:

link

Don't go with the shirt and tie casual wear. It actually looks kind of lame now.

Most importantly, change up your attitude. Be confident. I'm not saying be smooth because we all know how well that'll end up. Walk like your proud and an attitude like nothing is gonna get you down. Those girls tend to want a guy who they can rely on. They know that they have great qualities so they won't sell themselves short.

Hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• those nice AE sweaters, wear name brands instead of tshrits and better looking jeans that match your top. But most important is how you act!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick up some style and fashion magazines. Or look around online at men's fashions on Gap.com, Armani online, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • something like these:

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.