Is this bad ass or out of style?

My whole style is basically ripped blue jeans, tight black 80's rock band T-shirts, black converse (low cut) and my leather jacket. I consider it awesome, but I don't see anyone else wearing anything like it? so its possibly either uniquely awesome or kinda odd? Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

• style is style. whatever your style is, that's always in. I don't really notice people's style a lot of the time, I have my own. I'm usually a mix of styles I guess. I Like chic/sleek styles combined with something elegant and dressy but then when it's make up, I love goth make up sometimes, I try to not over do it at school but love eye liner+eye shadows. I love eyeshadow! so everyone has their style and there's nothing wrong your style.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd said uniquely awesome, thought it's pretty common where I live.

• I like your style! :D

• There's nothing wrong with this style, its not freakish or odd. It's something that helps to generate your personality, so don't worry about it!

• who cares? you like it wear it. I wear what I want even if its 'not in style' I'm me not them they don't have to look if they don't like it

• Just wear what you like. If you wear something no one else does and you know how to rock it then it's cool. If you wear it and look like a dork, change your style.

• It sounds fine. Wear what you like.

• I hate ripped jeans on anyone. But the rest of your style sounds awesome. I know plenty of people who dress like you.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with what Reeses said. Whatever clothes bring out your personality the most and accent WHO YOU ARE AS AN INDIVIDUAL the most is your style and your style is always "in style." The people who are always trying to wear what's "in fashion" only show that they possess a hive-mind mentality and are incapable of thinking for themselves and being individuals.

• dress how you like, don't worry about anyone else's opinion, I wear band t shirts pretty much everyday too.

• In New Orleans, almost EVERYONE sports that look! I think it's bad ass...

• we share a lot in common in the way we dress, only I wear hightop converse lol.