Girls, do you stay attracted to an ex?

Recently bumped into an ex who I haven't seen for a long time. We split because of distance and ended on good terms but eventually lost touch.

We both have new partners but seeing as we hadn't seen each other for a while we ended up having a few drinks together. She casually let slip that she is still attracted to me. I jokingly said that it was her who dumped me and she retorted I should have fought for her as she would've come back. It was all light hearted and we were both pretty drunk. Neither of us did anything or plan to. It was just surprising to hear that as she ended it with me and dated another guy immediately after.

Girls, do you always stay attracted to an ex and why bring it up after all this time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well unfortunately that's what alcohol usually does to a person, makes them say what they normally wouldn't say sober regardless of the situation or how much time has passed. I'm still attracted to all of my exes, even the ones I'm on bad terms with. They're all good looking and my type which is the reason why I dated them in the first place. But as for if that attraction means anything? Not really, they're just good looking guys but I wouldn't get back with them because of it.

I think that unless you still have strong feelings for her and can't get her out of your head then you should just let it be. You both are in new relationships so taking any further than just one drunk night will probably lead to unwanted drama.

• Their is no feelings involved, I moved on from her a long time ago. It was just a little weird to hear her say that after so long, particlualry after she dumped me for someone else!

What Girls Said 5

• I think part of me will always be attached in some way to guys I've been with or just dated.

Part of my personality is to be very sentimental about happy times.

Even though I am totally devoted and in love with my boyfriend, I will admit to him that I find certain guys attractive.

It's not a case of me wanting to be with the guy, rather, it's a case of me finding the person attractive whether it be physically or otherwise.

• Always: NO, not at all.

But I was in such a situation and sometimes I still think about him, but it wouldn't be anything for me to go back.

• There is a few ex's I still find cute today. She probably still has some feelings for you considering you guys broke up on good terms. But every girl is different

• Yes, I'm still attracted especially because one break up was innessecary - too much pride x

• Nope. An ex is an ex for a reason so I get over it pretty quickly. Zero attraction is left.

What Guys Said 0