If guy is sitting down and you can see his boxers sticking out at the back: is that hot?

Plaid loose?

or tight boxer briefs?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on guy and tight boxer briefs with cool colors look sexy in my opinion as long as there trousers are not round their ankles ^o)

• what colour? Patterns? How much, a couple iof inches?

• do you like it when guys wear thier jeans low so you can see thier bboxers- even when their sanging up/walking around. e.g sagging?

• Sometimes Depends On The Guy Really it Just Don't Suit Some People Others Can Get Away With it And it Looks Good

What Girls Said 11

• No, that is not hot. I don't mind if guys sag a little, but if you're sitting or walking with your ass all exposed, then we have a problem.

• not at all. underwear is called underwear for a reason. it's unsightly when you see them sticking out of their pants.

• Not attractive.

• seeing underwear is really a turn off..

• Well I don't know if its hot depends on the guy...sometimes I think its cute...well as long as I'm not staring at a hairy ass crack its all good!

• cool thanks. sometimes this happens to me

• Just a little peek at the boxers is best, actually. And loose plaid, for sure.

• Not to me... if it's a good brand of boxer briefs then it might OK but I prefer a man to wear clothes that fit him!

• not really

• Plaid loose...

and I actually find it extremely hot

• yes that's so hot :) anything goes

• I don't think of it as one way or the other. It's not hot to me when dudes have their boxers and ass hanging out because their pants are down to their knees though.

What Guys Said 2

• NO it is not hot

• I don't see anything hot about it...