TAN LINES.... cheesy or sexy?

guys and girls. I dunno, I don't like tan lines personally. just wanted to know ya'll opinion. :D thanx

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a mixed thing. There is something kind of sexy about tan lines. ((To be clear I'm particularly talking about bikini tan lines, not a full one piece, which would be weird.)) The biggest issue is that you can't be dark bronze and have really pale lines all the time. A permanent tan line bikini isn't really all that sexy. But a light tan with tan lines can be. It's a very hard thing to explain exactly. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the tan lines "high light", no pun intend, the specific areas that they do.

What Guys Said 1

• haha. depends on the tan line. some of them you can't see unless certain clothing is missing. I like those:)

What Girls Said 5

• there not cheesy there just not attractive looking lol I mean imagine a guy gets you into bed and you appear all tanned then you have this big white arse and boobs. not attractive

• LOL... once we have you in bed we don't care what color your arse is:)

• I say cheesy. If a girl is soo tan, that you can REALLY notice those white strap lines, its kinda funny. Especially if she's wearing a bikini, and her boobs have a white triangle and the rest is dark. Hmmm.

• i don't care, so many people I know have tan lines doesn't bother me none

• Me too, I hate tan lines, they are annoying and looks stupid on me

• Look stupid I think. I'm glad I'm pale all over.