TAN LINES.... cheesy or sexy?

guys and girls. I dunno, I don't like tan lines personally. just wanted to know ya'll opinion. :D thanx

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a mixed thing. There is something kind of sexy about tan lines. ((To be clear I'm particularly talking about bikini tan lines, not a full one piece, which would be weird.)) The biggest issue is that you can't be dark bronze and have really pale lines all the time. A permanent tan line bikini isn't really all that sexy. But a light tan with tan lines can be. It's a very hard thing to explain exactly. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the tan lines "high light", no pun intend, the specific areas that they do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• haha. depends on the tan line. some of them you can't see unless certain clothing is missing. I like those:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• there not cheesy there just not attractive looking lol I mean imagine a guy gets you into bed and you appear all tanned then you have this big white arse and boobs. not attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL... once we have you in bed we don't care what color your arse is:)

• I say cheesy. If a girl is soo tan, that you can REALLY notice those white strap lines, its kinda funny. Especially if she's wearing a bikini, and her boobs have a white triangle and the rest is dark. Hmmm.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care, so many people I know have tan lines doesn't bother me none

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too, I hate tan lines, they are annoying and looks stupid on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Look stupid I think. I'm glad I'm pale all over.

0|0
    0|0