Winter or summer clothes?

What do you people prefer?

I love winter clothes. Scarves, coats and gloves are just awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love winter clothes, there's more options, I feel like my wardrobe gets boring in the summer cause it's too hot for me to care. Plus, layering, sweaters, scarves, boots, hats - I love all of it.

But sometimes I do miss the carefree vibe of summertime clothes. More chill, comfortable, etc.

Fall clothes are my favorite though, cause I can have all the stuff I like about winter clothes, but without being so freezing that I don't give a crap how I dress (which happens a lot in winter, tbh.)

What Girls Said 17

• Winter clothes because I get to wear jeans and pants without having people telling me it's too hot for them.

• I agree. But mostly, I think it's the layering that I enjoy. I like getting bundled up.

Buuuut, on the flip side, I also like the convenience of only needing to put on or take off ONE layer of clothing in the warmer months.

• i love winter clothes because I love the whole layered look, I barley show much skin anyways so I don't really like wearing tank tops just out and about.

• I love winter clothes too! Summer clothes are alright..but with winter you get Christmas too so it tops everything :)

• winter. love sweaters

• I like summer clothes better because that means you aren't stuck inside due to blizzards, or that when you do get to go outside, you don't have to waddle from all of the layers.

• Winter clothing! Mmmmmm so cozy and warm.

• Summer clothes. I look cuter and less like a bum.

• winter

• Winter, and summer..

But more fall for mee [=

• summer! where I live it doesn't get very cold in winter anyway :)

• I loveeee autumn clothes because the colours really suit me and its still cold enough to wear woolly sweaters, with jeans and nice boots.

• Summer clothes, but I also like how buts look on me

• definitely summer clothes! you don't have to wear as much and they're a lot more comfy

• Ofcourse Winter clothes! elegant, chic & sophisticated :)

• i love winter clothes. they are more flattering to me since I don't have a good body right now

• Summer clothes because I get to show more skin and dress more casual. I can walk around in a tank top, shorts and flip flops. It's simple and easy.

What Guys Said 3

• here comes the obvious and sensible answer.

summer clothes for summer, winter clothes for winter.

its hardly rocket science.

• They are all good...;-)

• Fall clothes. lol So in-between.