How do girls (you) react when you are attracted to a guy?

-Do you give him signals?

-Try to make him come to you?

-Steer at him

-Look at him but look away when he looks back?

-Or do you act shy and pretend you don't see him at all?

-You freeze and get extremely nervous?

Also, what you do subconsciously do when you are attracted to a guy?

-Do you fidget?

-Play with your hair etc...?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a shy girl, so I get flustered when he chats with me. I subconsciously look at him, but look somewhere else if he sees me looking. Plus, I noticed I sort of do the same motions as he does. Ex. leaning back or resting head on arm [something like that] And I would instantly smile [light up] when he focus' his attention to me. That pretty much sums it up. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats really good! Doing stuff like that is supposed to build a bond or something and makes them feel closer to you because you're on the same wave length. Doing the same stuff is supposed to be good.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• hmm I'm big on staring & smiling alot. I make myself available to talk or hang. not afraid to suttly flirt. oh & if I notice the guy feels the same, I will strate up just tell him " I like u" . oh & I have the tendency to play with the hairs on the back of my neck , blush, or sometimmes smile uncontrolably

0|1
    0|0
  • I look at him and when I talk to him I kinda tease him. It helps break the ice and shows him I'm fun. If I'm standing near him I'll stand close, or brush up against him. Or if I really like him and we're at lunch or something I'll teasingly sit on his lap. Just something to get noticed and make sure he gets the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • act shy and pretend you don't see him at all at the same time I freeze and get extremely nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually stare at him and get extremely nervous.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!