How tall is too tall?

Wondering because my height has been an issue for some girls, which is weird considering I'm not extremely tall.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm five foot and I like a guy that's 6'7 I don't see it as a big deal we like each other who cares if your 3 feet taller than her if its right then its right. some girls are just picky.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm 5'6", so I'm definitely not short, but I'm not overly tall as a girl either. I'm not super picky about height. Ideally, I'd like someone taller than me, which isn't really hard to achieve as a guy, haha. But I know several guys who are around your height, and I don't notice it as a very drastic difference. Maybe I just tend to feel taller than I am for some reason, but I don't feel like I'm that much smaller than these guys, even though logically I know they're up toward a foot taller than I am, haha. So for me, as someone who may possibly have delusions about her OWN height [=P], being with a guy of your height wouldn't be an issue.

• That's weiiird. How tall are you? Usually its the short guys who get the flack. There's usually no such thing as being too tall unless you're like empire state building status.

• I'm only 6'6" and the girls were of average height, but I suppose its personal preference

• i think those "some girls" you mentioned are the vary rare case. I know plenty, including me who like a taller guy. you have nothing to worry about!

• i'm 5'10" so anyone taller than 6'2" (my height in heels) is excellent in my book :)

• Since I'm 6 ft myself, there's no such thing as too tall. I used to date a guy that was 7ft 1in tall a few years ago and trust me it was great. I could wear any heels I wanted and I was still shorter than him.

• Im 5'6 so anything over 5'8 is good(: But I love guys that are around 6'4.

• You're 6'6"?! That is pretty tall.

Personally, I couldn't date someone over 6'3 seeing as I am 5'3. I'd say more than a foot taller is too tall.

Besides, it makes intimate situations really awkward.

• OH trust me I've experienced the awkwardness my height brings to the table

• Mhm!

Being said, maybe you should add height as a requirement to your dating list.

• well its not an issue anymore really, like anything that was affected by my height I learned to work with it. only height requirement I have is that they're not taller than me, which I've yet to run into

• im 5'5 so id say 6'5

• I don't think you being 6'6" should bother people that much. I'm 5'11" and I would would really like a guy who is that much taller than me since most guys are only around 6'0".

• Anything over 5'6" my height would be just fine. I don't really care if you're super tall or not. You're the one who's gonna have to do the bending over to hug and kiss haha.

• 5'10 is the perfect height. anything taller than 6 is too tall

• I don't mind height. As long as the guy is taller then me ( I'm 5"4 ) I guess those girls were just picky :o

What Guys Said 0