Ladies: What's More Attractive, Eye Contact Or Tone Of Voice?

Alright ladies, what do you find more attractive, a guy that maintains eye contact with you...or a guy that has a deep sensual voice?

Ay girls, stop cheating! I'm asking you to pick one! lol
Thank you to the ones that followed the rules of the question. haha
woow...its pretty split! ...i guess it really is a tough 1 . :-/
oh I see eye contacts winning it...alrite, so what kinda eye contact are you girls exactly looking for? long stares or frequent eye contact of about 10seconds a piece? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• A deep, long, drawn-out eye contact is very important. You see, a voice is just a sound that we enjoy hearing, and it may turn us on, or it might just make our stomaches turn. However... Eyes are the window to the soul. Staring into each others' eyes is like speaking, but silent and subtle. You can read them, slightly understand them, and form a deeper connection JUST by sharing that short contact. The voice is nothing besides maybe pleasure, but the eyes are the soul and show more traits that lies within them. A man who can hold eye-contact, shows patience and value.

• :) I'm an eye contact man...took a while to master though, I agree with ya! ...My voice is sexy aswell -__-

What Girls Said 19

• deep voice. its just such a turn on.

i mean, eye contact is nice too, but I'm kind of shy, so holding it can be sort of awkward for me

• Daaamn..tough one. a guy with a deep voice is amazing, but eye contact is pretty sexy too. How about both together? haha.

• both !

A guy with good eye contact makes me super nervous [ in a good way ],

and if he has a deep sensual voice...boy, that'll get me going ;D

• I think both are important, but I think the nice smoothe voice is a little more important for me. It can get me in the mood more. Especially when talking dirty.

• Eye contact definatly!...its something bout him actually lookin at me that just gives me butterflies and makes me smile...lol as long as its not some stalker creeper stare...a deep voice would be a bonus..makes him sound like a man!..haha

• yep...its definately a split decision on this one...thank god I have both! :p

• ...my penis ain't half bad either hahaha!

• oh WOW hahaha well that's good to know...haha it didn't know it was possible for a guy to have all 3! hahaha

• a deep sexy attractive voice can be SUCH a turn on...when it makes me shiver and a gooze bumps are on my back... that's a sign that it turns me on...

but I wouldn't want to miss the eye contact :)

• A deep voice kills me every time. Literally makes me weak at the knees. Have you seen Gossip Girl? A character on their called Chuck Bass has the sexiest voice I've ever heard x

• ...nope, haven't seen it..but I will youtube him and prefect my voice lol

• 'My name is Chuck Bass...' lol I thought his voice was a big cheesy actually

• Are you joking? I can only imagine having sex with a guy and whispering in my ear with a voice like that! Or a face like that! What a jaw line!

• eye contact

• Both.

• a deep voice... eye contact makes me feel really awkward

• deffinately eye contact. I think that most girls probably get nervous like I do but its like butterflies and its a turn on.

• Eye contact

• Eye contact.

• long stares are just creepy...but a guy looking into your eyes while you are talking is just amazing...and those funny little side glances are really cute

• A guy who isn't against the troops & tells a soldier he is a murder, like you!

• eye contact definitely

• eye contact definitely :]

• tone of voice for sure ;)

but I guess eye contact can be a turn-on, only in certain situations (like if there's a lot of sexual tension)

• Hmmm I'd pick the deep voice :)

What Guys Said 1

• Rickey Mourke from two weeks, his eye contact makes her melt.