What boots should I get?

I need to get some winter boots to trudge around my snowy campus in. I am tall, thin/curvy and generally go for an "all American", sweet look. My winter coat looks kind of like this link

I was think about one of these

link

link

link

link

I am really looking for something practical however I do want them to look good to.

Thanks

Thanks for all your input! I ended up getting the last pair as they only had the first and last pair in the store and most of you seemed to prefer the last. They look super cute and my feet have stayed dry. Yay dry feet! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww your pea coat is so cute!

defiantly do not get the first ones, I don't like the silver things on the sides or the bottom of the boot

the second one is my favorite, I like it in both dark brown and black but since your coat is a creamish or white color I think white and brown match each other good. but defiantly get this style.

the third ones are for casual days, but they aren't really snow boots, I'm not sure if I like them

the last one is my second favorite

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• one= no

two=NO

three=ya

four=yes[=

• I find the second ones really nice.

• millitary boots are in and water proof lol. I pick the last one.

• link

All of the other boots seemed to focused on being trendy and looking good. These boots seem like they'll be the most functional AND stylish. At the end of the day, I want warm feet, not necessarily the most stylish.

• i hate the last 2. but love the first 2. out the those, I like the second one the best