Girls : It's about the eye lashes and eye brows in men?

Hi Girls ! How many of you like longer eye lashes in men ?

And also what kind of eye brows do you guys like in men ? Whether do you like curvy ? straight ? sharp ? well toned ? Can you girls show a link of photos of guys whose eye brows have fascinated you means you found them well shaped..I am just curious and its very important to me..So please sincere request..

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has very long dark lashes and I LOVE them (though part of it is jealousy haha). I tend to go for guys with darker skin/hair/etc, and I guess one thing about them that looks attractive to me is that their eyes are well defined when their lashes are dark.

I prefer it when guys don't groom their brows too much because I view that as a girl thing. If you have a unibrow or your brows are so long and bushy that they fly everywhere, those are good things to fix with a small amount of trimming or tweezing. But don't go plucking and shaping too much. It's good for guys to have more natural looking brows.

That said, neither of these things is a huge deal to me.

What Girls Said 5

• I get so fascinated with men and long eyelashes...I wish mine looked like that :/

As for eyebrows, whatever is naturally growing out of their forehead is fine. As long as it's not extremely bushy, it doesn't bother me.

• Guys always have the prettiest eyelashes 'cause they're so thick and long. As for eyebrows, no unibrow, I like thicker eyebrows, 'cause thin eyebrows are for girls.

• I don't care about eyelashes. I love naturally thick eyebrows however. Don't do anything to them. Just leave them be. Colin Farrell has nice eyebrows *shrugs* Yep

• I honestly could care less he just has to have pretty eyes and be hot

• I don't really care about eyelashes. As long as the eyebrows aren't thick as bushes it's all good.

What Guys Said 1

• This girl once told me not to bat (sp?) my long pretty eyelashes at her. lol