What color eyes do you like?

and if so why that color?

im liking how most people put brown ^^ since I got brown XD

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite color is hazel.

Here's the story behind this one: I was in 6th grade when I started to notice my brother's good friend. [ my brother is a few years older than me ]. I was always kind of attracted to older boys, but he just attracted me the most. I was walking with some people when I just blurted out I had really liked Manny's pretty hazel eyes [ the boy's name ]. From that point, I liked him for 2 1/2 years lol Just little things he did, like walk me home when my brother didn't want to, or talk to me about random stuff. I even remember a time when we were alone together in the basement because my brother was getting ready to go out with him, so he made himself at home [ he was close with my mom as well so there wasn't any problems. ] I was playing an online game when he sat next to me making fun of me. I guess we flirted a bit because the next thing I knew, I was was looking straight into his eyes...I love that moment, but no first kiss came outta it...boo. lol

And he is the reason why I love hazel eyes :]

• cute story is that you and manny in that pic XD

• what color are his eyes?

• the one I'm dealing with now ? brown.

Don't get me wrong, I love hazel eyes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to exclude every guy that doesn't have hazel eyes.

What Girls Said 21

• Green. But that's just me being biased, because I have green eyes and I realize that they're less common. Less common tends to appeal to me, no matter what the subject. =P

Generally though, I don't have a real favorite, because beautiful eyes come in every color. I've seen the usual favorite 'baby blues' be plain and boring on more than one occasion. The color is nice, but there was nothing special about the eyes as a whole to make them stand out. Other times, I've seen beautiful brown eyes glittering in the sun, and it almost took my breath away. Or eyes so dark brown that they're nearly black, but that appealed to me because they were so amazingly expressive. That's attractive.

It always varies for me. I'm pretty impulsive as a rule, so my 'favorite' is usually whatever last REALLY caught my eye, and will be different after my attention has been drawn to something else. =P

• depends on the guy.

Dark haired guys I love light colours; blue, green, light hazel etc

Lighter haired guys, I love green and light brown or hazel

I still think I probably like really blue eyes a lot.

Don't know why, just always have.

• mine change...depending on my mood

brown when I'm angry

blueish greenish when I'm sad and about to cry

and really light brown almost yello when I'm happy

• I like just about every color because I don't think I've ever seen a pair of ugly eyes... but dark chocolate-y eyes are really nice lol

• Brown and you're anonymous so I'm not just saying that. Team brown! Cute and warm and make me want to cuddle. My eyes are brown too.

• Oddly enough I love every eye color except brown. Scientifically speaking brown is considered the most attractive because it reminds us of pupil dilation which is associated with returning affection. However, brown eyes simply reminds me of my past bullies and bad doctors.

• actually I heard scientifically speaking blue is the most attractive because you can see the pupil dilation taking place. And are you talking about very dark brown to the point of black? Because I have never thought that about normal colored brown eyes.

• I like brown and dark colored eyes on guys :)

• Brown eyes, reminds me of a puppy and coffee

Green eyes, remind me of nature

• Light green.

• I like blue eyes...they remind me of the ocean.:)

• It doesn't matter to me as long as they are beautiful.

• what would make some1s eyes beautiful

• Their shape and what we feel when we look at them.

• Deep brown because you can get lost in them.

I also like bright blue because they look beautiful in the sun.

• I pefer lighter eyes, but my favorite is hazel or green:D

• Brown eyes on guys, I find myself very attracted to them .

• I love blue eyes because I find them to be the most beautiful.

• Green, they're just so pretty but also really rare.

• ice blue eyes are uber sexy to me, it's so hypnotising and I just melt. so my weekness

• I like blue, green and brown equally:)

• I'm not qualified to answer this question

• brown puppy dog eyes

• Any color really. But I find blue eyes and blond hair to be very interesting looking.

• thats kinda coo I guess

What Guys Said 4

• I like a rich grey color.

• didn't know they had that

• I think that different eye colours luks good on people depending on d way their faces are...blue eyes remains my favourite..

• i like black eyes

• i like blue and green eyes