Do you think you're beautiful?

And it doesn't have to be outer beauty or even conventional beauty. It can be anything. Be creative.

I'm just curious, how many of you think of yourselves as beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that I make myself less beautiful because I let how bad I feel about myself show through in the way I act. my outsides are ugly. and I'm not being dramatic, I really am and have been told so. but my ideas and my drive to save the world is beautiful..when I let it show through

What Guys Said 17

• My body is a bit of a minefield because of these shots I have to do 3x a week. So clothes off, purely physically, I'd say no.

• you know I do think I'm very attractive especially my body and I have a great color to I got beautiful brown skin and nice shaggy black hair I look in the mirror and think damn you look good

• I have no idea =/

• i'm unique

• I'm gonna say no to that. I have some good features, but looks are not one of them. Almost never have I received compliments about my looks.

• No. Peeps usually cringe, run in fear and chaos usually ensues when I walk by. Not attractive, nor beautiful by any means. Sucks, but that's just how I feel.

• I think I'm average, I am nothing special.

Where I think I shine brightest is on the inside but that comes as scant consolation if a person is not attracted to your outwardly features.

• I think I'm beautiful on the inside, in a Velvet Underground way. I think I'm close to beautiful on the outside, but not quite. ^^

• I do think I'm handsome.
    And I mean in all ways.
    But I think it is because the self esteem I've managed to get. It wasn't always like that.

• In some ways, i mean that im very talented and have alot of things i know, physically im not that good but i do sports, mentally strong, emotionally caring..

• I have my conceded days!

• I don't know, most people(including me) are too modest to answer that

• I think I'm very fortunate in what I've been given.

• Nope.

• Kisses

• Im perf

What Girls Said 17

• It took me a while to realize this, but I do think I'm beautiful. I mean, I'll have my days where my hair looks like a rat's nest but overall, I don't think I'm bad looking. I know I'm a good person and I know that I do my best to help people, and that makes me feel beautiful :)

• Not particularly (overall).

but I think there are some beautiful qualities about me like my integrity and how I mostly think of others before thinking of myself and how much inner strength I have and whatnot, but I'm still rough around the edges.

• I think I am beautiful and interesting on the inside. But like everyone else - on the outside I have good and bad days. Sometimes i wake up, look in the mirror and smile because I see that I am beautiful, at other times I look in the mirror and despair that I am not as beautiful as I would want to be. But overall I do think I am beautiful, yes, even when I know that it's only my true close friends and my family that share my opinion.

• I think I have a beautiful personality, I'm friendly and loving to everyone, even those who don't like me. And I guess I'm fairly pretty :)

• I don`t but others do, if that counts

• in my own opinion, I am very happy with how I look. I am average & that is just fine by me. In the world's opinion, I'd probalby be 6-7.

• yeah I think I'm a 7. 10 is super hot good looking and I'm a 7 which I think is OK with me.

• as far as looks, I think I'm far from beautiful /=

personality wise, I think I have a good heart and I'm a pretty nice person.

• Yes I think I am.

• You know, I never admit this out loud but when I glance in the mirror and see my face, I think it's beautiful. And maybe it's something only I can see, I don't know. I remember thinking how much I loved everything about myself when I was younger just because it was mine. I of course have body issues but when it comes to who I am and facial beauty I think I really do love myself. As a child especially I remember thinking how extremely lucky I was to be me. :)

• Nope, not at all. Physically I'm average and emotionally I'd say I'm okay

• On a good day I will think I am decent looking.

• i think im average tbh

• it took me a long time to feel like this, but I honestly feel beautiful now, it's a great feeling :)

• I think I'm beautiful.

• Sometimes yes and other times no! It depends on a lots of things.

• NOPE

• I think I have a beautiful personality and am a good person. So sure.