A person is as good looking as his/her face

true or false

i'm talking about physical appearance only.

Most Helpful Guy

• false.

body definitely matters a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• I think there is a lot more to a person's "looks" than just their physical appearance. Sure this is a part of it, but other parts include their personality, level of self-esteem/security, and body language. Oddly enough, I've noticed that many people who are very physically appealing have some of the worst insecurity issues. A friend of mine is drooled upon by guys everywhere she goes, yet she is afraid of being alone! She can have any guy she wants practically. Go figure, haha. So, to answer your question, I would say false. There are lots of attractive people who just aren't that pretty on the inside. I think the most important part is definitely your level of self-esteem/confidence/security, this is the most attractive thing to me about a person, far more than physical looks.

• "looks" - to look at something you must be able to see it. Can you see personality? Nope.

Therefore, in terms of looks, it is all down to physical appearance.

• haha, I have to argue here, you can see someone's personality through their actions and things they say, although you don't actually perceive it with your eyes. I see your point tho

• Literally you don't see it. You see the result of it.

Thats like saying you can see the engineer when you look at a car on the street.

• False but with some truth in it, you're only as attractive as your 'cover' (to use a cliche), by this I mean your physical appearance as a whole.

• No. A girl that I click with is insanely beautiful. Someone with some nice, big, juicy...brains is very appealing.

As for you update about physical appearances, the face isn't the only thing. She could have a knockout body, but an average face or vice versa.

• you've understood what I'm talking about. the thing about having a knockout body but an average face makes her less attractive than someone with a better face and an average body. what I am trying to say is that FACE>body.

what do you think?

• but if she had a great face as well, then would that have made him stay? or would he have left anyway?

• If he was only after sex, then most likely he will head off afterward. I can't say why exactly this dude left, as I don't know him or what he's thinking. We can only guess.

• Not always true/false..

• False I guess

What Girls Said 2

• Eh, in guys neither is really more important. I'd overlook either trait if the other compensated.

• False, ever heard of a "butterface"? Haha (: