Mushtache Problem!! Ladies please Help!

Hey ladies! In need of advice. I'm 16 and I'm stuck on how to remove this mustache, this ugly upper lip hair. What's the best way to remove upper lip hair? How do you ladies remove yours?

and I can't go to a salon to wax it professionally. :P Anything from over the counter products. Any brands? How long does it last?

And I don't want to shave.

Most Helpful Girl

• DONT SHAVE. WORSE CRIME A GIRL CAN DO.

i don't know about over the counter products, I wouldn't trust creams like nair and stuff they work just like shaving in my opinion...

i would try finding cheap salons in your neighborhood its the best way, most local places here in new york charge 5-8 bucks...

or google making your own sugar wax and do it yourself, very cheap and efficient

• What happens when you shave it?

• it grows back thicker and worser, my friend did that and she had guy facial hair!

What Guys Said 2

• Just get a waxing kit from a drug store and do it yourself. Shaving will darken the hairs so don't do that. When you want to spend some money on it you can get laser surgery.

Threading works really well also similar to waxing but cheaper. Got I feel so metro right now answering this question.

Here is tutorial for the threading thing link

• Don't shave ever! Not sure if Vaniqa requires a prescription, but you can look this drug at link

You can also go to a dermatologist for laser treatment.

What Girls Said 8

• you should just get laser hair removal if you can afford it so you don't have to deal with this problem.

but uhh drug stores have wax you can buy and do it yourself. I think bleaching is kind of nasty in my opinion because the hair is still there and you can see it up close.. just remove it.

go to cvs, walgreens or wherever you go and go to the section with the hair removal creams/waxes and see what you like :)

• don't wax or shave it!

I had the same problem! I bleached it with the Sally Hansen Face Bleach which you can get at target, cvs, wallgreens, wallmart, etc. It was 5 dollars for me!

It was great! I had great results, and still use it!

• I use a facial cream. You can buy it from a drug store. I use Nairs but it is very harsh on the skin so if you are very sensitive then this may not be the thing for you. this lasts ages and even if one or two come up you can just pluck them out and your all good to go.

This is talking from about 5 years experience. it sucks but get rid of it as soon as you can because its not a good look!

xx

• I don't know from personal experience because I don't have this problem I know a few that do, Try waxing (but I heard it really hurts) but it works.

• buy a nice tweezer it stays gone longer. or a get a trimmer that like those light and lady like ones.

• Try bleaching

• Shave, wax, pluck (tweezers), lazer hair removal

• I don't have a mustache... You could try something by Nair that's a do-it-yourself waxing kit.