He looks at girls...

Im very pretty... And my boyfriend ( 6 months) keeps looking around.. If there's a hot girl, he looks at her till she's out of site. How should I take it?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, not talking to him about your concern (if you have not done so already), and waiting to "blow up" at him at some future date, is not the right way to deal with this situation. I have seen this before. Girls, face it, most guys will look, and it has nothing to do with you. We don't do this out of disrespect or anything like that, it's just nature wired us guys to "appreciate" the female form if you get my drift. This does not mean we think your less attractive than the girl we are looking at. She's just different than you. Simple as that. This of course is no excuse to be rude about it, most guys try to be discrete, but if your boyfriend is drooling, or worse chasing, then you need to find someone else. Surprise number two, you girls look too, but you get caught less often because your better at it than we are. Most of the time, and yes I realize, that I am using a generalization here, but it suits the purpose. Talk to him about it, then decide how you feel about it after you do. Trust me, not talking about this now, will likely hurt you later.

What Guys Said 6

• I take a bit of a different view to the other people here. You're right, we're visual creatures, and a bit of a glance if we see something we like sometimes can be irresistible. But if he STARES while in your company then I'd say that is really disrespectful and rude to you. These are basic manners and courtesies that every man should have, should be aware of, and should be able to control. I wouldn't do that; because A, it's indicating that my present company isn't good enough; B, that I can't control my sexual urges, I am not an animal, and there is more to female company than how she looks. If your guy stares while in your company then I'd be very suspicious of him and suggest his emotional intelligence is lacking.

• lol!

it's funny how the girls say it's cool but the guys say it's not! I expected guys to be defending. But I guess girls are experiencing it, and don't like it but have accepted it.

With my ex, she would look around, and it hurt me. Becuase yes I occasionally noticed "hotness" for a split second, but she went for eye contact and sh*t. What an insult when you are with someone. And I have noticed both of my sisters' husbands look around (but not the eye contact thing) and I can see that my sisters are pretty insecure about that. I bet they haven't mentioned it to their husbands. They should. And you should mention it too.

For my ex it was needing to be desired by other men.

For men, sh-t! Some men seem to act like how a male dog is when they smell the female on heat. It's sad but true. I think internet p*rn is responsible for this, seriously, over exposure to p*rnography causes over stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system and over-circulation of Prostaglandin E-2 in the bloodstream, causing persistent sexual arousal. An excess of p*rn is damaging. Probability: your boyfriend watches a lot.

• I think glancing is okay but to just straight up stare, until she is out of sight? That's just straight up rude! We definitely are very visual and can't control quick glances but to not turn away, that is a choice to stare, and I just thinks its messed up that he could care less if you are there, imagine when you are not?

• Be offended. If he's not happy with what he's got, then he doesn't deserve you.

• actually you girls have an appealing body, sometimes we look unintentionaly, so what we can do.. u're the reason for that in the 1st place

• I'd ignore it. Boys will be boys. We like girls. Least he's not looking at other guys...or does he?

What Girls Said 6

• When you get into a relationship, it doesn't turn off your ability to find other people attractive. Don't get too hung up by the fact that he looks at other women, in most cases, it has nothing to do with how he feels about you. That said, if his behavior is making you comfortable, it's okay to talk to him about it. Let him know that while it's okay to find other people attractive, when he stares very obviously at other women, it makes you feel self-conscious, and ask him to be more discrete about it or try to limit it to when you're not out together.

• all guys do that lol. I even look at other guys when I'm with my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm not into him. don't worry about it

• Oh my goodness, I'm shocked. A man looking at girls, is he insane. He should have asked your permission first. I mean you're a hot, so you deserve more than other girls, you are better than them. Or more likely, you are b*tch & you are stuck up your own a**.

• that he's a normal guy. guys do that unfortunately

• I know how you feel because I have been in the same situation. My boyfriend and I actually got on this conversation last night. Guys are going to look at other girls. That's something they can't help, its something in their DNA or "code". But its disrespectful when they do it in front of you or around you. I would say something to him and tell him how you feel about it.

• My boyfriend is extremely in love with me. I'm pretty as well. it doesn't have anything to do with he loving you or not or you are pretty or not. It's a guy thing. I'm jealous too & it hurts so I asked him & he explained. He said if I said I'm not looking on any girl its either I'm a liar or I'm gay. Its a guy thing, They're visual creatures & they always like to look at boobs & butts. This doesn't mean he has anything for this girl, so don't take it personal & honestly it will never stopped. As long as he doesn't put his looking thing into action, he's gr8 with you, respects & loves you don't bother. It's normal dear :)

p.s. if he loves you no matter he looks on the hottest girl alive...you're the one who turns him on like no one ever did :)