The natural look or heavy makeup?

do guys prefer natural to no make up or a lot of makeup like eyeliner mascara etc. on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think make up is necessary. The girl I like never wears any make up. I have a friend who wears make up, and she looks nice with it on, but she's also pretty without make up. The thing is, she doesn't over-do it, but some girls do.

Some girls wear so much make up, that you can barely see their faces anymore. That's kinda bleh. It's like they're wearing some sort of mask.

• so would you think that kinda think eyeliner and mascara would be considered to much? like a mask?

• JUST eyeliner and mascara is fine, as long as you don't end up looking like a raccoon. lol

When I said mask, I meant putting stuff on your cheeks, chin, and forehead like some girls do. I know some do it to hide pimples and stuff, and that's fine. But if your skin is good enough, there is no reason why you should be doing your whole face.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes less is more! Personally I like both for girls, somedays a lot and somedays none. The thick eyeliner is cute/sexy though ;)

• Having hardly any makeup is better than a lot. This link is a big no no.

• I like the lady I'm with to look natural, maybe with a little make up if she chooses, but not the whole Dulux effect.

• Girls that have black hair- heavy makeup

Blonde- light make up

Brown- a lot or none

What Girls Said 3

• They don't care.

Last time I checked Maxim received no complaints about Megan Fox or Katy Perry wearing a pound of make-up.

• All my guy friends say they prefer girls with light makeup.

• Makeup that looks natural.