Really sultry makeup, is it too much for a normal girl? (with pics)

examples:

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. It's good to spice things up every once in awhile. Especially when people you normally see everyday is not used to this sexy look. It's definitely a head turner.

This look is actually harder than it seems. It's best to look up tutorials to reach this look. On top of that, you kind of have to wear makeup in a way that suits your look. Kim Kardashian has a very unique exotic look. Play around a bit before you go out doing it. And of course you can always go for the more sultry look and play it off like its almost natural looking. www.makeupgeek.com has great tutorials to show you.

What Guys Said 4

• That much makeup is good on sluts,pornstars,and celebrities. If you look like a normal girl like this: link then you don't need that kind of makeup.

• it would be fine once in a while like if you have something really nice to go too. but to go to the grocery store yeah way to much. but if you have an event to go to it would be really hott. I mean those pics of Kim were her at events. she doesn't even look like that when she is walking the dog.

• post a pic of what a normal girl is

• like is the makeup too dramatic...do you think only celebrities should wear it

• Oh I see what you mean. I don't see anything wrong with that type of make up for normal girls but be careful that does not get over done because you don't want the make-up to look like a mask.

• is that you in those links?

• No that's Kim Kardashian a celebrity

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't wear it to go run errands, but for clubbin or going out with your girls then I think it's a pretty look (if done right of course.)

• I like it, if you can pull it off.

• It's a bit much for everyday.

But if you're looking to do Kim Kardashian's signature makeup, it would be best for a party or important event.

• well I mean you can't wear them to school or to the grocery store, but for a date or night out, you can pull off that look without being a celebrity