When a guy looks, what is the girl supposed to do back?

Just wanted to ask that, when a guy looks at you, what do they expect a girl to do? Look at them back? Smile? Come up to them?

what do they want girls to do? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends. Is it just a friendly look, a "how you doin'?" look, etc.

You can normally tell the difference between a guy just glancing at you, a looking at you with attraction, and a guy thinking if he can twist you like a pretzel. Typically it's left to the discretion of the two. If either find the other attractive, and if either have the courage to talk to one another.

What Guys Said 3

• At least smile, that goes for any person, you don't want to put out a bad vibe right? lol and then go from there, depending how they react to your smile. Just say "hey" or "hello". Maybe they'll say something to you (hopefully something nice and appropriate).

• In a perfect world they would probably come up to us.

• smile...so tht he knows you are interested as well(if you really are)

and probably den wait for him to come talk to u

What Girls Said 2

• When a guy looks at me.. I would just say "Hey!" or "How are you? (his name)"

We over think a lot of stuff gals.

• do you like him? I would just smile to let him know it's OK to come over and talk to you