Girls what do you prefer blond hair with blue eyes or brown hair with blue eyes?

I'm thinking of dying my blond hair brown I'm just curious on your preferences I know blond is who you are bla bla bla. I'm just curious, by the way its short think James Dean East of Eden hair.

0|0
20|0

Most Helpful Girl

• brown hair over blond hair, it just my taste. My guy has brown hair and brown eyes. His sister has blue eyes and blond hair. and his dad has hazel/green eyes and brown hair. So we don't know how our kids might turn out to be like. I'm Asian and purely black hair and dark brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Generally I like darker hair on guys.

I mean ... tall, dark, handsome.

Might as well try it out and see how it suits you; generally it's a good look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen a blue-eyed brown haired guy before. It'd be interesting to see. Either is fine. If you feel like dying it brown, go ahead.. as long as it suits you at the end yea, it really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown/black but it doesn;t mean I don't find some guys with blond hair & blue eyes attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer dark haired guys, but there are some girls who like blond guys.

It's a personal choice. But if you think that you will look better with brown hair, go ahead!

Do what makes you happy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer dark haired guys, but there are some girls who like blond guys.

It's a personal choice. But if you think that you will look better with brown hair, go ahead!

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair over brown hair, brown hair over blond, blond over black, black over grey, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I like brown hair and blue eyes. The brown hair will kind of bring out your blue eyes a bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a guy: Black hair with light green eyes.

In a girl: Orange hair with intense green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair/blue eyes.. because blond/blue kinda mixes in with eachother.. but with brown hair its a contrast.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE guys with brown hair and blue eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • i love brown hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair <3

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • light brown with blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair with brown eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blond and brunette hair with blue eyes. It doesn't really matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • brown hair or even better, black

i'm not into light haired guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown-hair blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.