How can you ask a girl out that is super shy?

I am interested (very interested) in a girl that is possible the shyest person alive. She does give me all of the non-verbal signs that she is interested as well sch as long glances, sideways glances, smiling etc, however whenever I speak to her at all she freezes. I am never alone th her and really do not want to embarrass her so what alternatives are there to asking her out.

2nd question : can a girl that is super shy and unable to speak in person be more comfortable over the phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm extremely shy and trust me if she likes you ull b fine she may not be the most talkative person but just make her comfortable without going into the friend zone make her laugh and stuff its OK if she stutters of watev it dusnt mattr just get her alone like aftr skool but not dark or anything like your gunna kidnap her but in a nice way and ask her out shed b more comfortable ovr the fone but its also kinda awkward and its not as meaningful like your to scared to ask her out in person don't do anything important ovr the fone or in a lettr/txt because its almost like saying you don't hav confidence enough to do it in person

What Girls Said 8

• Never alone with her? Where do you normally see her?

2nd question I have girls who are my friends run from guys cause they are attracted to them and don't want to have a conversation freeze (worst ever for them) they are more comfortable talking to guys or getting to know them either texting, or email.. They like to have the chance to be able to go over the answers they give and so forth. Shy girls tend to relax more when they are online or texting.

• You could try texting and instant messaging it may make her more comfortable. she's probably nervous that she'll embarass herself in front of you. I am afraind you may have to take it a little slow to get her comfortable. if you two run in similar circles suggest a group outing and try talking to her then. it might make her more comfortable to have female back up. and they will probably give her a push to talk to you. good luck

• I am a super shy girl too. I would recommend that you email / IM / text her so she has time to collect her thoughts and prepare her responses. For me, I would be even more uncomfortable on the phone because I wouldn't be able to see your non-verbal responses to gauge how the conversation is going. Plus, awkward silences on the phone are the worst.

• As a fellow shy girl, I definitely agree. IMing is the way to kick off the first convos at first. It takes away the pressure of messing up and blurting something stupid. It gives time to think about replies. Then, when the conversation flow gets a little easier, you could Video Chat. That way, the next time you see her in person, she'll feel a lot more comfortable around you.

• yes she may be more comfortable over the phone. or more awkward. its usually either extreme. don't ask her out until she feels comfortable around you, she is probably guaranteed to say no. get to know her first.

• Well I'm also very shy in person so my best gues would be to text or call her that way she'll be more confident. But make sure you get to know her more before you ask her out even if your just txting. Also once you ask her out she'll be more confident and easy to talk to. Most likely she's afraid of rejection and saying the wrong thing so once she knows you like her she will be less shy. Yes the phone does help.

• 1st question: you should try to be more like a friend to her so she isn't so shy around you. Then you can gradually build up your relationship and ask her out and all that good stuff.

2nd question: Yes, but I recomend fb chat or text her is better.

• Plzzz rate this best question I need 100 XPER points plzzzzz rate this best question

• Give her your phone number, If she's flirting with you she will call you.

What Guys Said 0