What's your favorite Christmas movie?

Doesn't matter if it's a child's movie or not. What's your favorite of all time?

I personally like The Nightmare Before Christmas.. It's entertaining

Most Helpful Girl

• Once Upon a Christmas with Kathy Ireland. It's such a cute movie, I watch it every Christmas.

What Guys Said 7

• its not a movie but I love the spongebobo Christmas episode and finneas and ferb Christmas episode they are a must on Christmas day

• and the onepiece Christmas episodes sorry you asked for a fav movie but I love these equally and they are christmassy so I hope they are alright

• still cool though.

• It's a Wonderful Life. What? Oh, bite me.

• the 1951 version of Scrooge with Alistair Sim, or the claymation Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

• bad santa

• I've seen that, badder santa is the more uncut verison of that movie

• Haha, it's a little different from the original. I got it as a Christmas gift one year. Wasn't a good gift but it made me laugh.

• You've probably already seen Badder Santa and didn't even realize it. It's just the same movie except unrated with supposed bonus features.

• Die Hard

link

• Bad Santa.

• nightmare before christmas

What Girls Said 10

• "Mickey's Christmas Carol" (I am a kid at heart!)

• a Christmas story. with little ralphie. "youll shoot your eye out!" its a classic! me and my family watch it every year! great movie! funny!

• die hard is a pretty bad ass Christmas movie... but elf is good too.

• this was a though question but I would have to say "The grinch whole stole christmas" the nonanimated one

• I love Polar Express, I saw it with my family in Imax 3D when it first came out and it seemed so real, it was amazinggg! Haha, so it kind of has become my natural favorite.

• Home Alone, just a pure classic. Watch it ever Christmas Eve with nieces & nephews, so cute.

• Polar Express before that movie came out though it was Home Alone.

• Elf.

The only Will Ferrel movie I can watch

• the Christmas story

• Polar Express.