All girls should adopt the scene style?

OMG have you seen these girls!? they look amazing but there's so little of them go scene NOW!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• ugh too much to commit to!

They do look gorgeous though, its just tough keeping up with the hair, makeup, style, it takes a lot of work.

• lmao. scene?do you know what scene means. It pretty much just means a person belonging to a current popular fad or fashion sub-genre. So if you mean like a emo kid ( no offense to anyone who dresses that way) then I will stick to my own fad and fashion.

• i don't know what your definition of scene is I have been called scene and poser so yeah I don't know scene is really just a way to dress I like the scarves pants and shirts I wear them but I won't die my hair I already have red hair so there is no reason to go bolder I like scene but it really is a self expression of ones own personality not everyone should dress the same it doesn't make it as fun I like dressing like this because I stand out and it matches my mind and personality but really no one should dress like this because some guy wants them to don't try forcing girls to change the way they dress

• Nope.I rather not have to keep up with all of the make-up and hair maintenance and have my own style.The same ones who bitch about girls wearing make-up are the same ones saying those girls are hot

• boring answer and...ALOT of people have what youy call a style at least scene is more unique

• that's a whole lot unique than average girls such as yourself who say they're unique

• LOL, the word 'scene' derives from the idea of 'making the scene', like when people tried to act arty to get in with Warhol's Factory crowd. So Scene is actually the epitome of not being unique. Ofcourse, calling yourself scene actually displays that your intentionally surrendering your aesthetic individuality in the name of this hogsweat uniform. Its like, its a very deep philosiphy. But yeah, you can't argue they're unique. LOL.

• No thank you. I am too old to dress like that. I personally think girls 18 and over just look ridiculous with all that crap in their hair and on their face, but that is just me. We don't many "scene" kids where I am from. Emo is pretty big though.

I never understood how a person could claim to be unique and an individual while following a trend or a certain group of people LOL.

• I am straight up good .

So hell naw .

• No.

• I fit into that category, but I'm not scene, I get called emo.

Obviously there are a lot of haters, but it is a really cute style, and I pull it off like it's nothing, so I don't understand why people are saying its hard to keep up with ?

Meh. :)

I enjoy my style <3

sorry, haters

• Lol Scene girls are like wicked witches...

if you splash her with water her face melts off :D

• what the hell is scene.

• Hate the look. It's so OTT and tacky. Also very childish.

• I get called emo alot, and I deny it everytime, but there's no denying I fit intotheir style and category. Even though I get what you mean...what you said was really offensive ;( everyone should be able to have their own style.

• I didn't say you couldn't have your own style, I just hate it.

• Ewh. Apparently I look scene. And I really don't like the look and the attitude that comes along with it. -.-

• I agree that they look very stunning (some), but at the same time, I know guys that aren't into that look as others so yeah. Like I don't even like I could pull that look off, so I'll stay the same.

• Im scene buh I want a scene boyfriend better question why isn't there more scene guyss ha ha there hot :) xxx

• Hmmmm..i can dig it.

• I wear what I want, men don't control what I wear.

• i like some aspects of the scene style but I think at my age (22) I would look pretty stupid being full on scene. also I think some of them look tacky. I used to do scene makeup before it exploded into popularity. so I can appreciate the artistic aspect of it, its just not for me.

• I tend to think scene girls are ugly. Usually they wear their hair big, gob on the eyeliner, lipliner, etc. so you can't really see their features.

• All of what you listed is awesome.

• that is a select few there are the scene girls that do the thick makeup because it actually looks good I wear the black eyeliner with blue/pink and black shadow with a foundation that matches me which is ghost white and you can still see my features through it really it just may be to make the eyes standout

• uh no. it's too pretentious and they're trying too hard

What Guys Said 11

• Agreed.

• yes, we should all be the same with no variation or individuality.

...

• emo sucks, I want a girl with orange or green hair who will talk sh*t.

• 2|0
  • If you're talking about the one's with the strait medium-long hair with bangs that swoop to one side, and the eye liner thing going on that's not ridiculously overdone, I'd agree that they're hot. But the one's with the crazy overdone makeup and piercings in the nose, lip, etc., that just creeps me out. I can't help it. Each to their own I guess.

But as it's been said before, hot girls can do/wear just about anything and look hot.

• I could do without the heavy makeup, raccoon eyeliner and the "I'm the sh*t." attitude.

• Haha, yeah man. They're great. There was a sort of cross-breed a while ago between Scene Fashion and High Fashion, that a few girls picked up on, which I fell in love with, aswell.

• agree with you there!

• some scene girls are (well, were) hot but nothing too special. often scene girls are the damaged goods of "hot"/"popular" girls. but anyway, none of those girls are "scene" anymore, they've evolved into indie...wow I can't think of last time I saw a scene girl. you need to get out of 2005 buddy they don't exist anymore.

• No they all dress and behave the same way which takes away from being unique

• scene is too "alternative" to me. I'm a metlahead and even I prefer preppier girls