Girls, guys that wear glasses - yes or no?

Have you ever been in the club or at school and fancied a guy with glasses?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, glasses give a guy a bit of an edge actually if they are fashionable and suit him well. They lend a studious air to even funny or hot guys. i.e. they can make you look smarter, and women want a smart man because when it comes right down to the facts, you may be hot but if your brains the size of a pea... forget it. Think of it in the terms of the "naughty librarian" look for girls. What is that that's attractive? They're smart, plus hot, plus they generally have a little pent up sexual aggression they can throw out when they are in the right position. I should know, I have been accused of the naught librarian look quite a bit (funny, I worked as a librarian for a while) and it has never hurt me with guys.

What Girls Said 8

• I love guys in glasses (I mean, provided they're glasses that suit his face). :)

• yes

i like glasses on guys, my boyfriend wears glasses and it makes him look so smart and nerdy in a good way. glasses doesn't make anyone look ugly. I wear them at home but contacts when I'm out in public.

• A few guys I've seen I think would look better without glasses, but most of the guys I've seen with them have pulled them off and looked cute and studious, a win/win. :)

• definitely not a turn off, glasses usually make you look smarter, as stereotypical as that may sound, but its true, and honestly, the average knuckle-dragger is very annoying to hold a conversation with

but not the oversize, chunky ones, I mean, as long as you have nice frames, its all good

• Couldn't care less if a guy wears glasses or not.

• love the glasses love, just so long as they aren't urkel style glasses

• I love guys in glasses. I crush on guys like McLovin from Superbad :)

• ya forsure. I mean of course it depends on A. if your cute period. B. if your glasses are stylish. but of course glasses can be super hot, as long as you don't look like you stole them from your dad ( thin lined metal glasses... BAD frame. ) but guys can still be hot with glasses yes!

What Guys Said 1

• ugh, I wear glasses when I'm on this stupid website, I hate it. I need to get that lasik surgery, can I borrow some money to do that?