Guys, do you prefer girls with make-up or no make-up?

I don't wear make-up that often. I don't see the point and getting up extra early just to to put it on. If I'm going somewhere nice I might put on eye make-up but that's it. Just wanted to know what you think

Most Helpful Guy

• Prefer them without it, waste of money IMO... Just something that covers imaginary faults that's expensive and you wash it off at the end of the day anyway. Why don't they just use moisturisers, exfoliaters, and get a natural tan? I mean that's what guys do, most don't resort to makeup. Anywho it doesn't change who she really is anyway.

What Guys Said 5

• I have to honesty say this...I feel that EVERY girl will look better with well-done makeup vs going all-natural. Not saying that girls look ugly w/o it...but make-up, done well, will always look at least slightly better.

So yes, I prefer makeup. However, too much is worse than none @ all.

Eye makeup (big fetish of mine), & lip-gloss (the shiny factor makes lips more kiss-able imo) is all that's needed to please me. :)

• Don't care either way. If it makes you happy, go ahead and put on makeup.

• It really doesn't matter.

• most girls look better with make up...i mean that's why they make make-up right?

i like girls who care about their appearance so I like if they wear make up, like on their eyes. not when they look like a clown though.

• Only put enough makeup on to slightly enhance your beauty. This link for example is a big no no.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys don't care about make-up.If you look good and it takes you a pound of make-up to do,then great,if you look good without make-up,great.

Last time I checked Maxim received no complaints about the girls wearing make-up

• Guys like makeup that doesn't make you look like a clown, hooker or oompa loompa.