Do you think you are good looking?

If not...why? what would you like to change to be totally comfortable with how you look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. If I could change anything it would be my nose, lips are 2 small, I'm fat, 2 short, I want a better chin, clearer skin, one eyebrow is higher than the other, my ass is 2 small, Stretch marks and veins, my nose is just messed up, wait did I already say that? What I do like about myself if my eyes, boobs, feet, and hair, oh and my personality but that doesn't really pertain to this question.

What Guys Said 17

• I don't think I'm good looking.

Why? I don't have athletic body, it's damn hard to comb my stubborn hair etc. Also, I look horrible on most photos.

However, I don't feel uncomfortable. I guess I simply don't care that much about it. After all if guy is slightly more cute than an ape, it's enough.

• Nope, Hate my nose, hate my ears... My ears don't match and are too big IMO. I think otherwise that I have a manly jawline and so on. Other areas I'm working on, like my body... I'm bit of a gym obcessive really want to improve.

• My mom says I'm good looking but I guess that doesn't count? ;)

I'm quite happy about my looks, although I'm considering a different haircut (shorter) and I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a little more muscle :)

• i've been beaten with the ugly stick

• I'm okay with my looks, it's my financial status I'm concerned about -- since I hear women aren't into looks anymore these days, just personality that translates to huge bank accounts...or am I wrong? Or is that only the feminist and gold-diggers? Is there a difference?

LOL... I'm just forking. I know women in this forum hate me. I'm okay with that. But, hey...I'm the club jester.

• Fact is though, you?re 100% right.

• only gold diggers care about your bank a/c! Leave feminist out of it.

I'm earn my own money and I've dated people from different social class. You guys have to get the idea that women are milking your money OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

• The day I get that "out of my head" is the day I get walked all over by women. I'm here in California where money is the most important thing. You being Canadian wouldn't see it that way. Good. But fact is women don't find a guy living in a cave "attractive" no matter how handsome and enlightened he is. Most women would consider him a "bum" because they think he's void of ambition and self-respect. I would see him as a man who didn't give a damn what anyone else thought of him.

• I do...I think I look good.

but I don't think others think I do. Other people call me ugly and geeky and stuff.

I think I look fine...I am not sure I would change anything but my hair its gay...really straight can't do anything with it.

I don'r really give a sh*t though. I have gone through 20 years...not much is gonna hurt me anymore than anything I have been through already

• Im never going to be the guy women idealy want based on looks but I'm not like some hidious monster lol.

• I think I'm a pretty good looking guy. I don't have near the physical build that I would like to have and there are other minor things that I don't like about me. But those insecurities aside, I think I'm an alright guy.

• Yeah man, I'm hot sh*t. Hahaha.

• If I could change a few things... Hm. I'd have the same facial and bone structure, though I'd get rid of all the excess fat. Even though I'm bordering on underweight, or something, LOL. Uh... I'd also have sorta tanned skin, and no bodily hair, like, ever, haha. Also; vaj.

• Nope. I know I'm not. I don't really care. The worst part about it is people like to lie on the internet and say you're good looking because they think I lack confidence or something stupid like that. Idk.

• Meh. I think I'm decent looking but my nose is too big and my frame is too small. Whatever.

• From time to time. If I had to change anything, it would be the attitude I have about thinking I'm um...ugly when I'm not.

• Your profile picture is awesome. You're definitely good looking :P

• I'm good looking. I'm also a heart breaker too. :(

• i got injured and can't work out anymore... I NEED to lose weight ... so no I'm not good looking

• Nope. I'm a fatass that's why. I'm hoping I'm comfortable after losing about 80lbs.

• yes, i´m fuc**** gorgeous

• I find myself attractive and been called cute but still think every picture of me looks like crep even when people say it looks good.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think I'd ever be able to be totally comfortable with how I look; but I think it's very rare that anyone would be. Even the hottest person in the world has their own hang -ups even if it's just something, which to the rest of us, seems ridiculous.

But no, I don't think I'm 'good looking'. I think, I'm pretty average in the looks department. I could stand to loose a bit of weight, have better skin, hair that does what I tell it too, smaller thighs, nicer arms - the list goes on. But I'm not the kind of person who absolutely hates how I look either; I'm just ... a bit not bothered. Sure I'd like to look better, but I don't care enough right now, to go out of my way to do it.

• i guess so, I get called sleeping beauty and all that sh**

i would like to shorten my hair because right now its so long it goes below my ass and it always gets in the way of everything lol

• lol

• Well said dear :)

• my boyfriend thinks so lol even without my makeup

I think I look OK, of course there's things I want to change about myself but there are stupid silly things and I would never get plastic surgery so I just have to accept what I look like.

• I think I'm good looking.

But for some reason I never attract the type of guys I'm attracted too! >:(

• I'd change pretty much everything if I could - but first and foremost would be to have smaller boobs.

• not at all. I'd like to change everything other than my height (I like being small), hair colour and eye colour.

• I think I look average.I don't feel uncomfortable about it though, it never bothered me.

• Sure I think I am cute. And quite happy with my body and personailty:)

• Yes,I do.I obviously have insecurities too.I really want to start wearing make-up again though.

• im pretty comfortable with my looks I know I'm not the ugliest person in the world or the hottest!

• eh. it varies day by day some days I'm like

"damn what up sexy"

other days I'm like

"seriously..PUT THE FORK DOWN"

it depends. but all in all I'm not bad looking, ofcourse there are things that I would prefer changed but hey every one has em.

• Sure. I'll be much more confident with myself after I start getting to the gym.

• i do find myself attractive, but of course there are things I would change about myself