Should I colour my hair?

link

I want to colour my whole head of hair purple my hair is the same dark brown colour as in the picture and I would do it the same colour purple but not has strong because I wouldn't leave it in my hair for so long. The colour suits my completion and I would put it in my eyebrows too depending on how the colour turns out. My style is a mix between preppy and rocker and being different is my thing :P and I am tired of the type of guys I attract because I find them boring so guys and girls, what would you think of it, and should I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• From the looks of your hair, I'd say it'd suit you just fine and it'd probably look great. Personally, I think hair dyes of unique colors (unique in a sense that it isn't the usual blond, etc) are quite hot when your style matches it.

Ever consider streaks or just a chunk instead of the whole head? I'm sure that would look great on you too

• well I have had like the underside of my hair and redish purple since summer and I'm getting bored of it, so I think the whole head would be fun :P

• Oh, in that case, go for it!

What Guys Said 2

• awesome! :)

• don't do your eyebrows. It's very very dangerous.

What Girls Said 1

• That's going to be a lot of upkeep when your roots grow out. And coloring your hair a totally outrageous color, like purple, could wreak havoc on your hair depending if bleach or other chemicals are used. Just be sure to keep your hair healthy and use color-treated shampoos/conditioners after the fact.

• I was just going to use the colouring from the supermarket, the garnier one I have used it before and it fades in about 20-30 washes so up keep shouldn't be too much of and issue