What are some good clothes for a photoshoot?

I have a 'modeling' photoshoot coming up. I need some ideas on what kind of clothes to wear, I am 20 years young with a nice body. Thanks and links please, anything would be helpful!

Updates:
sorry so vague. They can be any style or anything it's just a photoshoot session. They are not paying me, this is for a portfolio so I can be dressy, casual, sporty, or anything. Just think professional pics. help any? if not, sorry
I will probably never be doing any runway modeling because I am not quite 5'8". However I have a relative that has and is about my height but more than likely I will not.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never go wrong with a white t-shirt and jeans. Something neutral so your beauty takes center stage.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for Best Answer. Hope the photoshoot went well. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what and for who your modeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of modeling?

1|0
    0|0
  • oh come on, modeling and you went anon. this either isn't true or your too ashamed to post what you look like :D

0|0
    0|0
    • well, I really didn't even think to post what I look like and I'm not ashamed & it's irrelevant. talking about clothing thanks :)

• cant give you advice if we dk what you look like

What Girls Said 1

• impossible to answer without more details

and ususally the model does not show up with their own outfits. the studio provides them...

1|0
    0|0
    • sorry that's why I put 'modeling' in quotations because it will be for modeling portfolio but it's not like they are paying me. sorry for confusion