Boys like long hair?

do they ? :)

thanks for answers! :)

greets from Germany

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women look best with long hair. There are women that can pull off having their hair near their shoulder or shorter but that's a small percentage.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, but some girls can really pull off a short hair style or two very well Amanda Tapping for example. It's less about the lenth and more about how a particular hair style fits THEM. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I looove long hair. I love to brush it and play with it and feel it tickle me when it drops on my face... <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter as long as you can pull it off

1|1
    0|0
  • I like long hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I like long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like medium/short hair. Chin to shoulder length.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think they care too much but it does seem like they like longer a little better probably because it is considered a bit more "feminine". Any time I mention getting my hair (which is down to my boobs) cut to a guy theyre always like "no how short?!?"

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy. all guys are diffrent and have different opinions, some love long hair and think its aturn on and others not so much, some don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't mater as long as you like it you should do what you want with it... depends how long it is already if its really long then just a trim same if it is short

0|0
    0|0
  • i just cut my hair really short. hopefully my boyfriend still loves it

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like all lengths of hair...

0|0
    0|0