Best clothing/make up style for me?

i am a 98 ibs 5'3" girl. I have always been told that I look dead, anorexic, bulimic, holocaust survivor and so many more sayings since I am a red hair blue eyed pale skin girl I don't think I am that thin but I am really self conscious about how thin I am but I always wear dark colors with tight shirts and skinny jeans, I also wear the gothic style clothing with black pants, corsets dark make up and all that. everyone says I am too small dressed like this and I want to know what style could possibly look better. I also want to know what style make up will make me look non dead if you understand what I mean.

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try wearing more color! Try dressing boho-chic. You can wear laces and ruffles on top to add more bulk. Also, try wearing light colors, instead of dark. Lights tend to make your body appear larger, dark colors will make you look thinner. Patterns helps. And you can even try wearing layers, and cute scarfs! Try tops with large, billowy sleeves! And wide-legged pants, with a high waist. Shoulder pads, and boyfriend blazers are super trendy now. Both with create the look of a larger frame.

What Guys Said 1

• Holocaust survivor?!

Was there another holocaust I don't know about since 1944?

• it is a joke nickname because my friend saw me changing and he said I remind him of the people in the pictures from the hollocaust museum in school that we all do every year

What Girls Said 5

• avoid reds, oranges, and yellow. if you wear grey make sure it's more alongside of the charcoal type and not heather grey.

a lot of lighter colors will wash you out but it really depends on the color itself and what you have matching it - so experiment. I'm light skinned too (asian) so I have this problem.

dark rinse jeans will always look fabulous on you - stick with those more so than medium to light wash ones.

dark colors are OK, just make sure that's not all you are wearing - spice it up with an accessory that will pop. Doesn't have to be jewelry (although this is the easiest - usually a necklace or a pair of earrings). It can be a scarf or a hat, or a cute hair pin.

going by your height/weight I am sure you have a great figure! do not over size yourself! a lot of women make this mistake and pick things that are unflattering to your body! be careful of this!

• just tann it will make you look more alive and give you a healthy glow...dont over do it or you'll burn yo white ass

• Have you ever thought of gaining weight?

• if you have a high metabolism you can't gain weight easily or with much effort believe me I have been trying it is harder than you think

• you should talk to a doctor or nutritionist about gaining weight

• Your picture links don't work.