What is "too much" make-up?

Okay, so everywhere I read, guys say "don't wear too much make-up". What do you think "too much" make-up is? I wear soft black eyeliner just on the part my eyelashes come out (none below my eyelashes) and a little on the top lid. I wear natural colored eye shadow just on the part you can only see when I blink, actually so my eyeliner on my lid is lighter, and then some powder to make me look more awake. I DO NOT wear mascara because I have naturally long, dark eyelashes, and I don't wear any foundation. I have some freckles, but they still show. I wear nothing on my lips (except chap stick which doesn't even show). Yeah. Is that too much? I am 14 years old, by the way. (a girl, too, just in case you were wondering ;] ) So, thanks for reading and answering! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• When you look like a clown or a tranny.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• The guys on here complain about many things guys in real life do not.Guys do not care if you wear a pound of make-up or not.And if you're going to wear make-up wear it for yourself.

• i think most guys mean when it doesn't look natural. as long as the makeup looks natural it looks fine, but it shouldn't look like stage makeup

• I don't think wearing too much makeup means that much to guys all. Look at the scene girls and all the guys that drool over them.

• when you need a shovel to remove your make up that's when it is too much...what your wearing sounds fune and moderate for your age but don't wear make up according to what men say

• I think that sounds like a nice amount of makeup! I bet you look pretty.

• Anything that doesn't make you look natural.