Is it a turn off for a guy to wear lots of hair gel?

I use axe whatever (the non greasy/sticky) kind whenever I go out or else my hair looks frizzy and dorky.

0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i use this for frizzyness it works really good and smells nice you can find it at CVS

link

and instead of gel use pomade, this is the kind I use

link

it helps your hair stay in place without giving you that wet look and gel makes you get those white flaky ness

your hair looks fine

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• It's a matter of personal preference.

If you are with someone who likes to run their fingers through their hair, chances are they want to do the same with your hair -- but can't due to the gel...

If you're with someone who also wears a lot of product, it's probably not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the gel look. I like to be able to touch a guys hair.

2|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't be bothered, although once in a while it'd be nice to touch and fiddle around boyfriend's hair smoothly without gel ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't like a guy to wear any hair gel. It's not that necessary and I can never touch his hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the hair looks cute on them I don't particularly care but ti's the same for guys that don't wear hair gel. as long as the look is OK, I don't mind either way.

it's better than having really long "rockstar" hair that makes you look like a woman, that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like it when guys use hair gel because I don't feel like I can enjoy touching their hair. I would suggest that you try leave-in conditioner or a drop of olive oil to ease the frizz instead. But that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • no axe ew.

I think it's fine to gel your hair as long as I don't need to touch it, but if I'm considering touching it, don't put gel on

0|0
    0|0
  • Alittle bit is fine. I personally love to run my fingers through a guys hair! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • too much is too much

0|0
    0|0
  • i love gel(: And I think it looks best if you spike it

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as your hair isn't hard as a rock, it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh. I hate hair gel. Try mousse or a light wax. They are less hard and shiny.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.