Is it a turn off for a guy to wear lots of hair gel?

I use axe whatever (the non greasy/sticky) kind whenever I go out or else my hair looks frizzy and dorky.

Most Helpful Girl

• i use this for frizzyness it works really good and smells nice you can find it at CVS

link

and instead of gel use pomade, this is the kind I use

link

it helps your hair stay in place without giving you that wet look and gel makes you get those white flaky ness

your hair looks fine

What Girls Said 12

• It's a matter of personal preference.

If you are with someone who likes to run their fingers through their hair, chances are they want to do the same with your hair -- but can't due to the gel...

If you're with someone who also wears a lot of product, it's probably not an issue.

• Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the gel look. I like to be able to touch a guys hair.

• Couldn't be bothered, although once in a while it'd be nice to touch and fiddle around boyfriend's hair smoothly without gel ;)

• Yes. I don't like a guy to wear any hair gel. It's not that necessary and I can never touch his hair.

• if the hair looks cute on them I don't particularly care but ti's the same for guys that don't wear hair gel. as long as the look is OK, I don't mind either way.

it's better than having really long "rockstar" hair that makes you look like a woman, that's for sure.

• Personally I don't like it when guys use hair gel because I don't feel like I can enjoy touching their hair. I would suggest that you try leave-in conditioner or a drop of olive oil to ease the frizz instead. But that's just me.

• no axe ew.

I think it's fine to gel your hair as long as I don't need to touch it, but if I'm considering touching it, don't put gel on

• Alittle bit is fine. I personally love to run my fingers through a guys hair! ;-)

• too much is too much

• i love gel(: And I think it looks best if you spike it

• As long as your hair isn't hard as a rock, it's all good.

• Ugh. I hate hair gel. Try mousse or a light wax. They are less hard and shiny.

What Guys Said 0