Best nail polish colors for winter?

what are some good colors to paint your nails for the winter time? neon colors would be weird this time of year, but what do you think are the best colors for right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• earth tones and dark tones would be cute

bronze, gold, browns

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• depends on your personal style.

I think a navy or teal would be really cute right now, but I'm very pale with dark colored hair and I am thinking of the clothes I generally wear that would look good with it. I am also thinking of a really nice bronze as well since I used gold for spring/summer.

Pastel pink would be really nice, girly and flirty. If you want to play it safe though, a dark red always works well with anything and so does a french manicure.

• Dark reds, plums, purples, black with white tips, or natural french manicure.

• I like a really deep purple one in the winter. Like the Vendetta from Chanel. It's maybe not the newest trend but I like that color a lot in the winter.

• Dark blues, purples, black, stuff that's kinda dark .

• Well personally I usually wear black and dark purple nail polish in the winter.

• fire engine red is good all year round.

• Dark reds, purples, greens. And I'm wearing OPI Holi-Daze Gold right now. It's perfect and seasonal! =)