Blonde hair or brown hair?

guys do you like brown hair better or blond hair better

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like brown hair the best. You can help me out with my question if you don't mind link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Either or I don't really prefer one over the other. Some girls look better with a certain color only. Like if one girl looked good with blond hair she might not with brunette, so its really the girl. And also I'm not really a fan of dying hair to weird colors. Keep it simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both the same. Just no DYED hair, none. If it is dyed it is UGLY.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all flavors of our cultural stew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are good. The only hair that I don't like is unnatural hair - e.g. huge highlights or hair colours that obviously aren't natural. Your hair in your profile picture is pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't know why but I have a thing for LIGHT brown or dirty blond. So kind of in between :)

In the end it makes very little of a difference to me though. Girls can be equally as attractive with opposite colored hair.

Just no platinum blonde... Please for the love of God.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both but REDHEADS are my favorite!

1|0
    0|0
  • brown can look cuter boot blond can look sexier. I prefer cute for a girlfriend and blond for a hook up.

1|0
    1|0
  • both...no real preferance

0|0
    0|0
  • To me I wouldn't be able to tell you which is better unless I acctually saw you because on one girl blond may look better and on another brown but I think I like blond the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown. Usually the only time I like blond is when it's really light blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • blond

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Redhead;)

0|1
    0|0
  • it really depends , a browned haired guy might be more attractive because of his personality then a blond guy. but mos of the time I like brown hair the best

0|0
    0|0
  • brown :) keep it natural

0|0
    0|0
    • 'Keep it natural'? Many women are born with blonde hair and continue to have blonde hair throughout their adult years, I am one for example.