New hair styles?

Hey girls I'm getting tired of taking my hair straight down to school.I was wondering if ya have a good site that shows how to make simple hair style or something like that.I'm having trouble doing something with it I know I have to get creative but it's too long now.

Most Helpful Girl

• since your hair is really long, you could do something like a messy bun and braid.

link

^^^ like that!

all you have to do is this :(I got it from in style)

SKIP SHAMPOO:

this look is ideal for "second day hair". squeaky clean tresses can be harder to style. but it souldne be greasy either so use bumble and bumble brown hair powder to absorb oil at the roots, then parted hair down the middle

DOUBLE UP

make a small brair on each side of the part then secure with elastics. its okay if peices stick out, the braids shouldnt look too precious

PULL IT TOGETHER

coil the remaining hair into a loose messy bun, then bring the braids back over your ears, crisscross them, and pin at the nape.

i hope this helps.

and also, you should get sidebangs, they look great on pretty much everyone.

you can also wear bows in your hair, I do a lot and actually, guys LOVE it!

i don't know why but they are really attracted to bows.

even just a headband or ribbon will make your hair seem more "done"

i hope helped if you have any questions just ask me!

xoxoxox

V

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• check out some styles by Carrie Underwood or Vanessa Hudgens. The look of the slightly long wavy hair is really in right now.

• Braids seem to be everwhere these days. What about one thick braid across the top of ur head ( looks kind of like a head band) like the way Lauren Conrad from the hills where her hair ( yes I am a bit embrassed to admit I watch the hills). http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/lauren-conrad-love-me-eyes.jpg

link

• You should try a fishtail plait. They're so easy and quick to do and look stylish.

link