What are the chances of a chubby guy getting a cute girlfriend?

I tried all sort of diets but something happens, I get depressed, I get lonely and I end up eating again.

I also got a gym subscription, I was going everyday, but then I just got tired. Work really exaust me and I don't have any more energy after work.

I work early so I can't go to the gym before work, it's not even opened.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm one of those dudes that are fat but not obese. I have been like this my whole life.

Needless to say my sex life pretty much sucks because I can't get a girl to go out with me, lol.

So I was hoping maybe there is hope for me, maybe I could find a girl to like me and give me the motivation to get in shape. But girls are so shallow these days I find it hard to happen.

I'm not judging, I'm a little shallow myself, not too much, but I definitely have some things I like and some that I will be just wasting her time and my time.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is one of the cutest girls I know. She has guys hitting on her all the time, but she keeps telling me about her boyfriend back home and how much she loves him and she even has a five year plan with this guy. It's truly a romantic story. I finally get to meet this guy, and he's huge! He's not obese either, but he's a pretty big guy. And at first I was thinking: how could she be in love with this guy? But as I soon saw, she didn't even notice his appearances. She was in love with his personality. True story.

There is one other common factor they both shared. Because both have vowed to be chaste until marriage, it makes it easier for them to not be looking at the other in a superficial light. Typically when sex is involved in the marriage before marriage, that's all it's about: sex. And because TV and movies make great sex seem like it has to be with guys with rock hard abs and girls with perfect physiques, it makes it hard for the rest of us normal people to live up to their standards.

Now, it's your personal choice regarding the sex, but try looking for a girl who is more willing to get to know you for your personality and is mature enough to look past appearances. Trust me, there are plenty like us out there. Don't give up hope! I'm sure you're a great guy, and I'm sure that one day that special girl is going to love you for you!

What Girls Said 2

• Being in shape is nice, sure, because it's healthy. But in all honesty, I am one of those girls who is attracted to fat guys. No, I'm not one of those girls that are into the whole 'feeder' type of thing, but I definitely take an interest in guys with stomachs.

I guess what I mean to say is, if I feel this way, there are surely other girls out there who also understand the importance of getting in shape but also have the hots for bigger guys!

I know it's easier said than done, but just try to be yourself, that's always the most admirable trait, I think. If you want to feel better about yourself, I would suggest exercising at least 30 minutes each day, that way you will FEEL in shape and it will boost your energy and self-esteem.

In short, to answer your question, you -do- have a chance. There are many girls out there, I have come to realize, that are attracted to chubby guys. (Couldn't tell you about the cute though, everybody has their own definition of that. ;) )

• If you want a girl who has a fit body then it would greatly improve your chances of getting a girl like this if you had a fit body too. Just like you're "a little shallow" and probably aren't interested in chubby girls, girls who take care of themselves are going to show preference to guys who take care of themselves also.

Also stop waiting on a girl to give you motivation to do something. You have to reach inside yourself and get that motivation yourself. If being in shape was easy then everyone would be fit. It's just easier to be overweight than it is to be fit, that's why this country is full of fat people. But if you want a girl who is of a certain standard you should try to meet that yourself.

Also stop calling people shallow just because they have standards that you don't meet.

• I don't use the word shallow as an insult, I use it as a descriptive term, I'm shallow too, so it's not bad or good, it's just how some people are.

What Guys Said 1

• oh pull your socks up and get on with it. Don't be such a cry baby and man up. If you truly wanted to lose weight you would. Lay of the cakes, do some exercise, and bobs your uncle and fanny your aunt you'll lose some pounds. Your problem is you want to lose it without doing any work for it. And blimey if you want to get a girl, don't be such a boring, depressed git. Who's gonna want to date a gloomy old soul who feels sorry for themselves.

• I don't eat cakes. I hate sweets.