Bust-waist-hip ratio...what do you guys look for/prefer?

i am a: 38-26-39 ratio and sadly only 5ft 3" ...is that likeable to guys caz I kinda just feel round and fat lol

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like you fit perfectly in my bed :)

What Guys Said 4

• Post a pic of yourself or a woman similar to you and we'll tell you.

• Sounds fantastic to me.

• That sounds like a good ratio to me.

• No clue. Post a pic. Guys don't know numbers.

What Girls Said 4

• Are you kidding me?! I'd kill to have your curves! As it is, I feel like I'm not as attractive because I'm so stick-like. :c

• Girl, there is someone out there that will love you for you. Love your curves. Be comy in your own skin and stop comparing yourself to them.. You are you. hope this helps!

• Numbers don't mean anything. It's how you look and feel in your clothes. My ratio is 34-26-36 and that's an hourglass shape.

• your going to have to learn that flat stomached thin women will always be beautiful.

but everyone is attractive to someone.

there really isn't much preference for the entire group of guys. its just everyone is different, if he doesn't like round short and fat then he most likely won't like other things either.

im fat, and I excepted it.

men don't like me, then id hate to tell them my favorite hobby.