The perfect eyeshadow color for dark blue eyes and pale skin?

link

This link displays almost the exact color of my eyes...although my eyes are a bit bigger (similar shape), and my skin is pale (this also matters when picking out eyeshadow colors...).

So my question is simple and precise...hope you can give me the same type of answer.

What do you think would look good on those colored eyes?

(*the more colors you can think of the better*)

Thank you for your replies

=)

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do don't put too much on. Less is best or you will end up looking like the girl in your link, a raccoon.

link

• I put that picture for the eye color...not the make up...

:P

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• The crazy makeup on the model in your link is a little distracting. It's hard to tell what would look best on you using that picture. But you can never go wrong with neutrals such as browns and whites, maybe metallic silver or gold. You're probably cool toned so stick with cool makeup tones to match, and don't use too much.

• watch xsparkage, she can teach you how to bring out blue eyes :)

link

• boring brown is supose to bring out blue eyes the best..

but my eyes are blue (not that dark) but I usually do like black or grey

• Stick with a neutral palette. Bronzes, golds, browns. That way your blue eyes will POP.