Whos better looking cherl cole, megan fox, jessica alba or angelina jollie?

whos better looking

1|0
16|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• It's difficult to answer that question as I don't really like any of them. They are all good looking but none of them is "impressively" beautiful. But I'd say Angelina jollie.

0|0
    0|1
  • SoShy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Cherl Cole. And this question is my first time hearing of her. lol I'm not a fan of the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah, I didn't know who Jessica Alba was until I looked her up. Her, forsure. She's got nice hair.

0|0
    0|1
  • my fcking grandma

0|0
    2|1
  • It's between Jessica alba and Megan Fox.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Jessica Alba for sure, she is beautiful. Second would be Angelina Jolie, then Cherl Cole and Megan Fox is last.

If I had a choice I would of put Jessica Alba, Marilyn Monroe, and Rachel Mcadams on the list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheryl Cole, I love her dimples :) Megan Fox is runner up though. Then Jessica Alba. And Angelina is just a homewrecker in my eyes so all attractiveness is gone haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheryl cole I don't find attractive apart from her eyes, Megan Fox and Jessica Alba are absolutely stunning and Angelina Jolie used to be amazing but she has got a bit too thin since she's got older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anjelina Jolie - the others are 'hot' but she's beautiful naturally and the others can only hope to come an inch close to that

0|0
    1|1
  • I think there are gorgeous women .

So I can't really pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, with Jessica Alba coming in close at 2nd

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox.She fits the golden ratio and is overall more attractive than the others.

0|1
    1|1
    • golden ratio?

• Show All
    • lol, I never heard that term before. I have to agree, on this list she's the hottest.

• w/e gold ratio megan fox is just too gorgeous. Most women look like crap next to her

• megan fox <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox is hot but she looks kinda bitchy.

Angelina Jolie is the hottest.

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I.M.O: