0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• they're kinda ugly and hippy ish

but they look comfortable

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Very Comfy lol Cute on girls for sure. I have trouble finding them in men size 13 so they must not be designed for guys like me

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awesome. 17 Dollar ones would be sh*tty though. Good ones are like 50+

1|0
    0|0
  • You should wear something better.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• My favorite pair of shoes are moccasins. =] Mine aren't like slippers though, they're just tan/yellow leather. It took FOREVER to break them in well enough that they didn't stain my feet yellow anymore though, haha. They're the most comfortable shoes I own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. For a regular basis, I like real moccasins better (not the slippers) but the slipper ones are really comfy, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they are that cute, but if I were to wear them with a pair of skinny years I suppose they would look alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones in your link are slippers. I think they're great as slippers. I like moccasins as shoes when they're made to be shoes and look, well, less like slippers.

I'm not a big fan of the wearing slippers as shoes thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a pair and want more! lol they work with pretty much anything and are really comfortable and warm! but just to warn you, the pair I have isn't waterproof! I think I got them at payless shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • hey, I have three pairs.

Gray, brown and black. I absolutely cannot live w/o them lol.

Get them! I wear them with jeans, dresses, skirts...their awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call em potato shoes and I'm not really a fan...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. They're comfy and easy to slip-on.

1|0
    0|0