Clothes on the first day of school?

So I was going to go shopping soon for back to school clothes. I have an idea of what I want my back to school outfit to look like but I was wondering what you were planning on wearing or did wear on the first day of school?

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever I feel like wearing. Seriously, why such a big deal? Be yourself and dress like you would dress.

• Because at my school there are ALOT of people. There are 3 highschools on one campus and all the kids go to all the schools. So you would imagine that I'm going to be meeting a lot of new people and I wanted to make a good impression. You only get one first impression!

• You make up a good point. Well, as long as you don't dress with a plumber's suit or a stripper's outfit, I think you will do just fine! Get some clothes out of your closet and put on whatever you are confident with.

What Girls Said 0